Boxing II

And the other 2 had him only a round behind - good god.
Zhang is no mug to be fair, I doubt heā€™d knock off either of Usyk or Fury but heā€™s a good heavyweight.

1 Like

Whose pet project was Joyce anyway? All over now.

And hed be dangerous for either

Stole his nickname from Willie Big Bang Casey

Fury would be insulted to even contemplate sharing a ring with any of those two, his size would be a slight obstacle for Usyk but he is technically miles off them.

Joyce is a very brave lad. Fought four rounds there with I reckon a broken nose and fractured eye socket. Took a good few hard hits onto both and kept coming.

Fury is indeed better, but that Chinese lad can punch hard enough that heā€™d be dangerous. Joyce would barely tickle fury.
Fury looks like he has no interest in a dangerous fight any longer. Iā€™m not really sure there is a genuinely dangerous fight for him out there though.

Wilder knocked the shite out of him over the 3 fights, heā€™s bottle is gone, heā€™s only interested in fighting binmen like Derek Chisora now

Fury will try and arrange a fight with Zhang in China
Big money for the Gypsy king

Savage weekend for Baldoyle Boxing club. 5 into all ireland finals. 2 victories. Well done to Christy and the lads.

Tank v Garcia tonight feels like the biggest fight of tye year. Winner basically becomes the new face of the sport.

Looking forward to the repeat tomorrow on Bang which Ive just got.

I think Tank will take him out down the stretch.

1 Like

What time is it starting do ya know?

Ah jeez I think its in Vegas so youā€™d be talking 5, I couldnā€™t be doing that.

I just got the dodgy box and Dazn seems to let you click on individual fights so ideal,only thingvis dont look at the picture because they tend to how the winner landing a big punch.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be on the Bang box in the morning

1 Like

The job

Babic boxed out!

I like Cordina though here.

Jaysus what a round of boxing!!!

Fucking hellā€¦.

Cordina winning but the Russian is tough

Rakhimov body shots will be hurting

Rakhimov has a different style to most boxers. Gets in tight letā€™s the punches go, then steps back, and then in again.