Boxing II

From what I can make out thereā€™s very little interest in this Katie Taylor fight among the general Irish public. Iā€™d say most people donā€™t know its on and much fewer will watch.

3 Likes

Sad to see Taylor associated with the dirty tramp

2 Likes

Split season mate.

Denis Hogan still on the go. Long time at it.

Heā€™s done very well relative to his ability

1 Like

I think this wan will stop Taylor

And seen a good bit of world doing it. Met him in Australia where he spent a lot of time and got a good bit of financial backing

Liam Smith there was on my flight from Liverpool back to Dublin yesterday. Didnā€™t talk to him myself but group of old lads heading over for fight engaged with him and he appeared to have all the time in the world for them

1 Like

Heā€™s done alright, and more power to him

The fact that itā€™s not on free to air television is the main reason. Itā€™s not even on Sky. Itā€™s on a channel about 1% of the Irish public have heard of. The modern GAA way.

And the ticket prices are laughable. From what I can make out there are a lot of tickets floating about in a market that doesnā€™t want them.

Andy Lee and other commentators had it close. Denis had the head boxed off him

What channel is this on? Canā€™t seem to find it on the iptv.

Dazn

1 Like

Bad move from Fast Eddie for the promotion of the sport moving from Sky to Dazn but he is making a packet.

Where is this even on? I thought this was going to be the biggest sporting event ever held in Oirish

NZ folder - sky sports 3 Iā€™m using

1 Like

Presumably in the Phoenix Park. Surely the only place big enough for it.

Eddie Hearn knows how to put on a show and build an atmosphere. Ring pushed forward to have crowd all sides.

@flattythehurdler - it used to be like a venue over with you with 3 sides???

2 Likes

Gary Cully is seriously good.

What a dig