You need a woman. Simple as

Feel sorry for KT. Homecoming came years too late

1 Like

Yeah, probably do.

No good can come of involvement with rat boy mcgregor

5 Likes

Got the method wrong but the prediction right

3 Likes

Taylor in a bit of trouble here I’d give the first 3 rounds to Cameron.

5 Likes

Christ

Probably the expected result against the naturally bigger fighter, Taylor has some heart - unpopular for TFK opinion alert - she’s absolutely class.

2 Likes

Tony Bellew is an alright sort.

Not surprising given you live in an alternative reality

3 Likes

I’lll advised to fight a bigger fighter at her age. But everything about that scorecard is why resonable people know the sport is a scam.
She was bate by about 7 rounds

1 Like

Hard to feel any sorrow for her after getting involved with scumbag McGregor

2 Likes

You lie down with dogs, you get fleas

1 Like

Big high profile transfer from Castleknock to Crokes over the weekend?

I see Lomachenko got robbed last night

2 Likes

I thought Loma shaded it but wouldn’t call it a robbery. Loma won some of the later rounds decisively but scoring it round by round meant decision could go either way.

2 Likes

Went with the young American, thought Loma shaded it as well with the better quality punches.

The Mexican Lara is after missing the weight by miles for fight with Leigh Wood. Loses his belt but Wood can still win it.

Its dangerous, a lad who has made weight fighting one who hasn’t and Wood will get sparked out here. Lara is huge at the weight anyway.

Boxing promoters, schedulers are idiots.

Wood v Lara
Okolie v Billam Smith
Conlan

All fighting on the same night on different tv channels.

1 Like

Wood obviously needs the few bob otherwise his people would get him out of that. Could finish him

1 Like

That’s it exactly. Was just looking there, yer man Lara is 2/5 on Betfair so Wood isn’t priced a no hoper, but the point of it is that its dangerous.

C’mon Big Bang !!! Up The Dubs…

2 Likes