Boxing II

Manor Abu

Young Glancy finishes up with a bronze and a place in the Paris Olympics secured.
https://twitter.com/LeitrimLive/status/1674773847554260994?t=i7lWzQM4XYMnHFoJSWl3iQ&s=19

2 Likes

Fury gone very unlikeable these days

Fighting a non-boxer in a boxing match in Saudi Arabia whilst Usyk is available.

I’ve huge time for Fury and what he’s come back from (I saw his first Wilder fight in the flesh) but I’m starting to dislike him more and more

2 Likes

It wouldn’t take much for me to start liking him again but Jesus some of his videos lately are cringe stuff.

This is a nothing fight either way,

1 Like

The Aussie route seems to be the way to go for our nascent pros nowadays. Wallace was a good middleweight amateur here, unlucky not to get to an Olympics.

1 Like

Inoue about to start on sky sports

Japan gives good anthem

Inoue looks to be a great price with the bookmakers.

Inoue looks to be a serious operator

Hardy little bastard!

Do any of you lads ever work?

1 Like

Work on the computer screen, stream and shiting on social media on the laptop to the side :partying_face:

1 Like

Only getting round to watch Crawford vs Spence here.

Crawford is awesome. Absolutely awesome. Has nowhere near the profile he deserves

1 Like

The greatest display in a big fight I’ve ever seen.

Crikey. That is something.

Don’t know if I’d go that far, Manny Pacquaio and Floyd Mayweather threw in a few decent ones over the years.

He utterly destroyed a p4p rated, unified champion at a higher weight though.

Your new to boxing are you?

In the last 20 years, who put on a more dominant display in a big fight, with with all 4 belts on the line involving 2 of the consensus top 5 pound for pound?

There’s nobody. You could say Spence was post car crash and weightdrained, but he had started well. Crawford just completely took away his jab and exploited how low he held his right.

Last time Floyd was as destructive as that was Diego Corrales at lightweight. Floyd had his hand problems which took away a lot of his power. Never really saw Floyd do anything like that up in weight.

De la Hoya v Pacquaio is the closest but DLH shouldn’t really have been in at 147. He had been knocked out by Hopkins at 160, he actually weighed in for Pacquaio at 145lb, and looked like death. They botched his cut. Thats the closest looking Ive seen in terms of a demolition job in a fight of real magnitute.