Boxing II

What a hit

Was coming for two rounds at least. He was terrified of him

1 Like

Poor strategy from the get-go from Joyce’s corner. Got battered. That was coming. Ridiculous.

Very sad for Joe Joyce, absolutely great guy. Those kind of technical limitations always come out inthe wash I spose.

1 Like

If Zhang was 25, they’d all be fucked. Great talent.

1 Like

Don’t know why he took it. That is the end of the road for him now.

Is he another of Andy Lee’s stable? Road is thinning out for a few of them

1 Like

Yep, AL working with him I think. don’t think Joe hasthe speed and skill, amazing athlete though. That was a bad rematch for Joe, come in 2 stone heavier and wind up fighting like a mover. I’d say his chin was cracked and he was afraid of the power, ie. What we saw wasn’t the plan. Zhang is fabulous at midrange.

Parker is much the same, although he can take a punch. Paddy Donovan for all his talent is the two ends of a prick

1 Like

Lee is supposed to have had a lot to do with Fury becoming m9re of a front foot fighter and a puncher they say.

Lee himself as a fighter, the performances varied wildly, seemed to figure it out as he went along, said Adam Booth was a genius to get a fighter fit and Manny Stewart tjought him boxing. I’d sense he is very good.

Always thought Lee was awful defensively, especially considering he’s such a tall southpaw.

Proper puncher too. Puts nearly everyone he fights down

1 Like
2 Likes

Crikey, Joyce is one tough man to get up from that.

1 Like

Fury is only interested in fighting binmen like Chisora and White, the fights with Wilder finished his appetite for the hard stuff

1 Like

Sure how many times did himself and AJ sign?

Not sure did they sign, they had contracts drawn up alright