Boxing II

I can see Tyson panicking and shifting the massive excess weight prior to the Usyk fight.

1 Like

McGregor off his face

Coked off his nipples

HGH and Cocaine is some mix

Francis just made multiples of what he could expect to earn from his entire MMA career. He’s happy out to play ball

4 Likes

Francis will do exactly what he is told

2 Likes

https://x.com/offtheball/status/1720221752666521638?s=46

Looks like the ufc are trying to sign up Callum Walsh.

Please no.

Fury vs Usyk presser is on now, Fury definitely a lot different to the Ngannou fight. A few funny quotes the usual from him but looks a lot more up for it in comparison to the gimmick recently…

Hopefully Usyk beats the shit out of hm.

4 Likes

Yeah I hope Usyk wins too

1 Like

Heaney/Bentley here should be good on BT while it lasts. Bentley should be way too good but Heaney has sold all the tickets and will want to go on the shield Id say.

Heaney was great. Stuck to the game plan.

1 Like

Heaney’s crowd bring some noise.

1 Like

Bit disappointed in Bentley. He never got going at all. He couldn’t do it against Stoke on a wet Saturday night!

1 Like

What time is throw-in here? I’ve to be up at 3:30 so the sooner the better

Will somebody let me know what channel the fight is on Bang’s yoke please? There’s a good few DAZN ones with no life to them yet.

Dazn 1 for me!! Last fight before Taylor just on, paddy the real deal shows it’s not just the hurlers who can box in limerick

1 Like

Good man. Have it going now.

A question on this; is Taylor still a Sky Sports ambassador or would she have been dropped seeing as her fights are all on DAZN now?