Boxing II

More like the towel if he doesn’t keep his hands up

1 Like

I was thinking the same. This might be finished by his corner. He isn’t protecting himself. He could get badly hurt

1 Like

Conlon has all the skills, really great hands and lovely movement but he refuses to put his hands up and fights as if he has an iron chin. He doesn’t

Conlon constantly throws a mid range left uppercut from southpaw stance with his chin in the air and gets nailed by a right hand. Not even Roy Jones could pull that off,wtf

Delighted for Gill, great to see lads come back

That’s it for Conlan you’d have to think. Fuck it anyway

He can’t really punch for a guy with such an aggressive style.

Woah this post fight interview

2 Likes

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says but constantly changing your stance is totally wrong.It says to me that you’re not sure what your doing.And the hands down by your side FFS

1 Like

Btw how was Conlon 1/6

Because Gill needed to KO him to win, and wasn’t a particularly renowned puncher. Also, Gill hadn’t much recent form. If Conlan had stood up, they’d have found a way to give it to him.

Eubank Snr’s youngest son is up for rape. Very bad few years for that family. I don’t think he is speaking to Junior either since he got dropped from the coaching ticket.

I wonder will Conlan get Danny Kinahan back in his corner if he gets extradited by McEntee.

Nice article here

Day of Reckoning

Any of this worth watching?

Time is it starting?

Dubois is not too convincing here

Did well for a finish. Miller is about four stone overweight and it caught up with him.

Joshua is headlining so im giving it a pass.

1 Like