Boxing II

Hed a learning one with Bradley Skeete he might have lost at the weight below. Hit Skeete on the floor, weight drained, behind on points. Making if him. Frank loves him. Heā€™d kill Eubank.

1 Like

Heā€™s a seriously hard puncher alright - when he connects Iā€™d say the head is swimming

1 Like

Froch podcast is quality. Straight to the point & not afraid to call lads out.

Woeful scenes in Castlerea at the Boy 4 championship yesterday from some of our cousins and their culture,slash hooks and a sword can be seen as two young lads get ready to go in the ring.Absolute fucking vermin.

4 Likes

The rest of the weekendā€™s bouts cancelled over it. They used to leave that shit outside the door whatever else was going on

4 Likes

Tempting a regency Mark II in Blanchardstown last night. Biggie Little in the middle and the guy on the right are Liam Byrneā€™s new lieutenants from Crumlin, and on the left is Scott Capper, a former top enforcer for Mr Flashy from Finglas.

Just saw a video of a bit of it. Jesus wept :grimacing:

1 Like

I never seen any of that shit years ago,there might be some verbals the odd time over a decision but never any violence in the crowd.But itā€™s their culture shure

The Saudis have fucked it. Eddie & Frank kissing each others arse as well.

Found out since that it was the tail-end one of the many Ennis feuds

Is there any chance of these vermin being apprehended

One in court for the previous incident which sparked the Castlerea revenge outing, but that outing was allegedly outsourced to another crowd of cousins. Youā€™re familiar with the concept of whack-a-mole?

2 Likes

Tempted to have a bet on Ngannou for this.

3/1

Surely to god AJ will still win? Be some sham to boxing if Ngannou somehow beat him. I think AJ on points/decision 4/1 is a decent enough bet.

Yeah he should but I just get the impression Joshua is a little shot. Beaten no one worth talking about for some time. Looks to be terrified of getting KOā€™ed the whole time (though that might actually help him here).

I think itā€™s worth a punt

1 Like

I think Ngannou will take him.

Joshua might elect to use ā€œpeck and fleeā€ type tactics which might help him. Fury tried to lean on Ngannou, which ordinarily is a very useful tactic for him, but against a trained wrestler it was a disaster. Joshua will surely have learned from that.

Of course, itā€™s Saudi Arabia. The result may already be arranged

Indeed it may be. I just have a feeling that Ngannou is hungrier than any of them right now and heā€™s come from too far below deck to stop rising now. Nearly beating Tyson will only have energised him.

Surely to fuck AJ will go for himandtake him out. The other fat fucker was so tentative last time and AJ looked good lto.

One thing about AJ is hispunches are straight, correct an hard. If he gets the distance right I could seehim teeing off. Ngannu judged the distance well lto in fairness.