Boxing II

No was a clean hit Wilder just wanted out.

He seems to have improved since moving to Don Charles as a trainer so another move might not be so wise.

I think that should be that for the Bronze Bomber.

2 Likes

https://x.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1800424037933633997?t=zB5tu6JYqyZavHSUOx0sow&s=19

Interesting development….

https://x.com/ifltv/status/1800774014740070476?s=46&t=hLFVM4tcaAF7TEDm5mgJyQ

Leagues in pro boxing are, traditionally, a disaster. Almost impossible to finish with the same group you started with

2 Likes

If all held out in the desert, theyll likely pump them.full of the best gear science can produce to speed up recovery time

1 Like

The Super 6s at Super Middleweight when Froch, Kessler, Taylor were knocking about was great

2 Likes

It was at the finish but twas plagued with withdrawals at the start. Jermain Taylor looked like he’d win it out for the first few rounds against Froch

1 Like

Will be brilliant; like Major League Baseball’s heyday.

They should call it ā€˜Chavpions League’ and hold it in a Colosseum with lions.

Great brawl. Pierce O’Leary would batter Jack Catterell

Dublin awaits…

Conlon at the end…. c’mon

TJ Doheny is after getting the Inoue fight. Hopefully he is well looked after. I’d say he might call it a day after and bow out in the Tokyo Dome which would be a cool way to finish.

1 Like

Usyk is impossibly cool

I’d say Chisora finally gets retired tonight. And I can honestly say, in my 30-odd years of watching boxing, there’s scarcely been a more enjoyable fighter

What channel mate?

TNT 1

1 Like

Chisora not started badly here. Sloppy, awkward stuff though

As I type. Joyce tags him.