Boxing II

Peak Billy Joe has too much but he was iffy enough last time out. Bit of a punt for interest if nothing else. Iā€™d imagine Billy Joe will take a decision

Heā€™s unbeaten isnā€™t he? Id say heā€™ll get him out mid rounds 5-7

He is.

Iā€™d be mightily impressed if he dispatches Murray like that. It took Golovkin 11 rounds (a few years ago admittedly). Billy Joeā€™s ko ratio wouldnā€™t suggest heā€™s a huge puncher

He needs to put on a show to draw out canelo.

Murray ainā€™t a great boxer but is as tough as old boots ā€¦great story , in the nick younger days ,pure family man now ā€¦Saunders should be way too cute for him ā€¦heā€™s a very clever boxer

This is it. Billy Joe will roundly out box him.

Murray is in great nick to be fair. But Billy is accurate and will hit him. A lot.

Ah yeah, Billy Joe should win. I just think Murray is underrated and id have him priced closer to 6/1-7/1 to win a decision. 20/1 is generous and Iā€™m chancing it.

More power to ya

1 Like

Did you see him against Gabriel rosado when he wanted to fight him after the bell ? Btw probably worst boxing match Iā€™ve watched

No didnā€™t see it. He beat Rosado who gave Daniel Jacobs plenty of it the other night.

I wouldnā€™t be mad about how Billy Joe looked at the weigh in. Seemed a bit drawn

1 Like

Heā€™s very unlikeable but he is very talented

Murray well past it. A total bore of a fight id imagine.

Yeah this is a lost cause :joy:

You could be on for an unreal shout here

He couldnā€™t get him out. :laughing: canelo wonā€™t be jumping up and down to fight him

The fight weā€™ve all been waiting for.

1 Like

Youā€™d love it if Mayweather went out and boxed the head clane off him. How could anyone sanction that fight like.
Itā€™d be like me driving in F1

1 Like

With a skoda Octavia

Iā€™d say thereā€™s a fair chance you might get your wish there.

Iā€™d want something to keep me safe.