Boxing II

Can professional boxers now compete at the Olympics?

Justis Huni is a pro boxer but will represent Australia at the Olympics apparently. When was this change made?

He won’t go anywhere near winning the gold anyway but I wondered the same question as you when watching that fight last week

1 Like

There’s a man in the women’s weightlifting. A pro boxer is neither here nor there

2 Likes

Wha?

https://www.facebook.com/146505212039213/posts/8803569909665990/?sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Like

:thinking: :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

@myboyblue he must be home out of Sydney altogether?

Joshua -v- Usyk confirmed
Assume weight difference will be critical
Fury will beat either dosser later in year

I like Usyk, hope he bates Joshua

1 Like

He’s very good technically but surely too small against these natural heavyweights!!

Risky fight for Joshua

Every fight is a risky fight for Joshua, but he’s looking bendier and more natural by the fight.

Anthony Joshua.

The darling of British sport.

Of Nigerian extraction.

But he’s ‘one of the good ones’.

Fight camp on DAZN if you have the IPTV.

It’s on in Eddie Hearn’s garden again.

All tickets are priced at £750 per show (plus booking fee) and include transportation to and from the venue (shuttle service from the Brentwood Centre) and festival style hospitality (complimentary food and beverages) throughout the night.

:no_mouth:

:grimacing:

4 Likes

I might be wrong but i think Eddie has made a big mistake moving to Dazn. Hardly know tonight’s card was on. Not the same without the Sky Sports hype machine.

1 Like

Michael Conlan is fighting TJ Doheny in Belfast next Friday.

2 Likes

Hard to compete against the Olympics though. I think viewing figures for boxing on Sky were very low. Since they got rid of Ringside there is no shoulder programming to build fights only Sky Sports News. dazn has deep pockets and if they can throw a terrestrial broadcaster partner in too I think it will excel.

The lad walking to the ring now was sent to hotel quarantine on Monday…