Boxing II

Wylder is a freakish puncher with no skills , Even Joshua would make a show of him

To say he has no skills is ridiculous. He took Fury to helll and back in the first fight. It takes skills to land the right hand nuke. Heā€™s less skilled than probably the top 5 heavies but the man is a killer.

100% agreed. You canā€™t get to that level just being a heavy hitter. The man has to open up the bomb

1 Like

Sign in @Lazarus . We need your ability to read a matchup, like weā€™ve never needed it before.

1 Like

OK Iā€™m going to stick my neck out here - Fury schooled him for 11 rounds the first time, then got sloppy at the very end. Fury is one of the best of all time and knows exactly what he has to do to beat him. The gypsy king has him all figured out. 3/1 is too short for Wilder, should be 4/1.

I hope Fury knocks him into next week.

Happy enough Liam Smith won, he was robbed in Russia.

Well he was knocked down twice in the first fight so thatā€™s not strictly true but agreed Fury has won probably 15 of 19 rds between the two fights and is the better boxer. I just think he hasnā€™t trained the same for this and Wilder is fighting for all heā€™s got, heā€™s obsessed with this. I think heā€™ll land a right hand at some point and Fury wonā€™t get up.

1 Like

Sweet fucking Jesus :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I was gonna pull him on it but I didnā€™t bother.

Anyone have a link?

Ring looks small enough which should suit Wilder youā€™d imagine

ESPN trying to hold things up so the fight doesnā€™t start before the Bama game finishes.

Fury taking some piss with this walk on :laughing:

link please

Wilder looks spooked

Wilderā€™s range hasnā€™t developed one iota since he first won the title.
Heā€™s still a 2 button video game fighter.

Fury dragging Wilder into deep water

There we go

Fury keeps landing left hook flush as Wilder comes in.

Holy shit