Boxing Thread

This fight worth getting tonight - bar sky hype

80,000 paying into Wembley think it’s worth the money.

Its 20 odd euro, 15 quid in old money…the price of 4/5 pints, why would you not get it in?

Apparently Froch hasn’t had a ride in 3 months in preparation for this fight

And have you seen his Mrs

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 952286, member: 1408”]Apparently Froch hasn’t had a ride in 3 months in preparation for this fight

And have you seen his Mrs[/QUOTE]

His wife seems like a really vile bitch, Froch himself is a deluded and classless arsehole - hopefully Groves gives him a comprehensive beatdown. Is the Irish lad that was training Groves prior to last fight still with him?

[ATTACH=full]1305[/ATTACH]

Their children are destined to be cunts.

[ATTACH=full]1306[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]1307[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]1308[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]1309[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]1310[/ATTACH]

Three months though!

Yeah, Paddy Fitzpatrick from Limerick is still with him. With a Limerick background he knows a fair bit about fighting…

Paddy was only with Groves for a few weeks prior to the last fight so his preparation this time must be so much better.

I also think Froch will be better than the last fight, cant be worse, cos he wasnt at the races and all over the place mentally, I think he’s a little better now but Groves will also be full of confidence after the job he done on Froch before getting that crazy stoppage against him.

Froch’s a cunt. Im 100% behind Groves. Will also have a bit of a wager on the underdog.

Wembley looks class.

What time is this due to start? Any decent fights on the undercard?

A cracking knockout from Jamie McDonnell there. Left hook quencher.

From what ive seen elsewhere the ring entrances are scheduled for 9.45

and as sure as night follow days Piles"sky sports" Hussain arrives on the scene

I’ll be watching it online pal. The internet is a wonderful place.
Plus I’m fairly sure I couldn’t order the ppv via the Polish internet tellybox I have even if I wanted to.
I assume now that you’re back in the old sod that you won’t be watching Sky at all now?

I hope Frock knocks that Southern Cunt back to Hammersmith or whatever shithole he crawled out of

It’s Froch dickshit. Go back to your Stella and curry chips!!!

Some decent fair in the undercard bouts so far.

Serious knockout from Degale there but a soft enough stoppage. Degale then “big up” to Sky Sports and Eddie Hearn:rolleyes:

She’s cheap as chips and he’s a dick but Groves is a fucking arsehole.

Carl Froggerty :smiley: