Boxing Thread

This is shaping up to be the biggest anti climax since tyson vs spinks

I’d lean towards Floyd too, but it’s pretty much 50-50.

It would be different if Mayweather had a long history of taking on big challenges and coming out on top. But he doesn’t, his career has been about avoiding those challenges. The closest he came to taking a big risk was when he faced Castillo in his first fight at 135, and pretty much everyone apart from his own fans thinks he lost that fight. Compare that to Pac fighting (and annihilating) an ATG like Barrera in his first bout at featherweight.

There’s a reason Floyd has waited this long to make the fight. He knows Pac has some shit that’s going to hard to handle.

I’d say it’s guaranteed that they’ve both taken illegal substances in their time. But to what extent either of them are undergoing regular, organised doping is hard to tell.

Even now there are very few restrictions in the sport. I’d be more surprised if all the top guys weren’t taking something to be honest.

https://vine.co/v/OQbgbbOHTeE

Smith and Abraham even enough after 2

Anyone got a stream for the Golovkin Murray fight?

Probably 4-1 to Abraham, he’s wobbled Smith a couple of times but Smith is having a go and actually boxing alright. Abrahams power should tell in the end.

Good scrap this.

Smith’s too available for Abraham. Every time he decides to work Smith is right there to be hit.

Smith relying on Abraham running out of steam.

Clear round for Abraham. Smith has to go for the body, that’s where he hurt him already. He’s doing well to withstand the barrages.

He’s been resilient as fuck but that’s about it sadly. Needs a miracle liver shot now.

Steve Collins is a painful cunt

Bet his missus thinks the same.

He’ll know after the first minute how it’ll go :rolleyes:
Isn’t Golovkin 1/25 to win this? Murray hasn’t a hope here, surely.

Buffer looks completely nonplussed about tonight.
Looks like it’s taking place in a tarted up town hall.

Golovkin ko via bodyshot I reckon. Hope Murray takes him rounds though. Would be great to see Golovkin in a real fight.

Golovkins favourite food: Meat
:smiley:

Glolovkin walking forward is unreal.

Almost, that round.
Be over soon.

Painful lessons for murray here. death by a 1000 cuts.