Boxing Thread

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1100022, member: 2812”]How did proud Irishman, Tyson Fury go?
Will he get a shot at Klitschko, and if so will Hayden Panetierre have lost the baby weight by fight night?[/QUOTE]
Won at his ease. He’s the mandatory challenger after Klitschko’s next fight and I reckon he’ll get a hiding. And I’d say she will.

They both adopt this apolitical facade in order to further/maximise their careers. Frampton is a little gimp and McGuigan’s cuntishness is well known. They deserve each other and I, for one, can’t wait until the wheels come off this bandwagon. I don’t think there is anything genuine about Frampton, he is just trying to appease to everyone to further himself and the fact that McGuigan is behind him self-validates my cynicism. I do believe there was a certain amount of sincerity with Wayne McCullough but nothing with that cunt Frampton.

It’s what I really liked about Duddy and McCloskey in recent years, they were proud of their identity and didn’t attempt to hide behind an apolitical status when they fought.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1100049, member: 2533”]They both adopt this apolitical facade in order to further/maximise their careers. Frampton is a little gimp and McGuigan’s cuntishness is well known. They deserve each other and I, for one, can’t wait until the wheels come off this bandwagon. I don’t think there is anything genuine about Frampton, he is just trying to appease to everyone to further himself and the fact that McGuigan is behind him self-validates my cynicism. I do believe there was a certain amount of sincerity with Wayne McCullough but nothing with that cunt Frampton.

It’s what I really liked about Duddy and McCloskey in recent years, they were proud of their identity and didn’t attempt to hide behind an apolitical status when they fought.[/QUOTE]
Frampton has said he was proud to box for Ireland. What more do you want?
McCullough was terrific. If he only had “a certain amount of sincerity” then you’re a hard man to please.
Too often narrow definition of Irishness and representing Ireland is portrayed.
Frampton is one of our only world class sportsmen and is a credit to Irish boxing, Irish sport and Belfast.

[QUOTE=“Raymond Crotty, post: 1100062, member: 25”]Frampton has said he was proud to box for Ireland. What more do you want?
McCullough was terrific. If he only had “a certain amount of sincerity” then you’re a hard man to please.
Frampton is one of our only world class sportsmen and is a credit to Irish boxing, Irish sport and Belfast.[/QUOTE]
Whatever about Frampton and McCullough, McGuigan is an insufferable, attention-seeking wee cunt. Can we all agree on that?

[QUOTE=“Raymond Crotty, post: 1100062, member: 25”]Frampton has said he was proud to box for Ireland. What more do you want?
Frampton is one of our only world class sportsmen and is a credit to Irish boxing, Irish sport and Belfast.[/QUOTE]

I feel his motives are insincere, just like they were with the man who is behind him.

Fair enough. I disagree but I respect you and I think your motives are sincere in questioning his sincerity.

Haymon’s big NBC launch just kicked off on Boxnation. Should be good. Broner-Molina and Thurman-Guerrero should be crackers.

Big one tonight. Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal in the light-heavyweight division. Starts about 2.30-2.45.

WTB, any word about Padjo and Spike in New York? Any links?

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal - http://boxingvideo.org/sergey-kovalev-vs-jean-pascal-fight-replay/

Or if you’d rather not listen to the sky broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Hv5yYWCyQ

Shannon Briggs update

https://instagram.com/p/0oswkUDFt2/

[QUOTE=“Watch The Break, post: 1112749, member: 260”]Shannon Briggs update

https://instagram.com/p/0oswkUDFt2/[/QUOTE]
Crazy bastard :smiley:

Did anyone watch John Joe Nevin’s reality bites program on RTE2 the other night, thought he spoke and came across well to be fair to the lad, he had a rough time. If he keeps the head down he has the talent, would be nice to see him do well.

Stark fucking contrast to McGregor. Decent show. Bit boring. He’s a decent lad but seems like a right dull cunt.

Did he go into how he got the shite made out of him for riding another fellas missus?

McGregor is a cunt

I have heard that McGregor is as sound as they come.

I heard the same about Davy Fitz.
Both have revealed themselves in times of pressure.

I presume this fella Kell Brook is fighting tomorrow is a chump.