Boxing Thread

I just saw this on the BBC. Thats fooking mental. I remember watching that first fight he had with Ward and thought to myself that it’ll be hard for any boxing match to ever top it.

The second wasn’t far off it. Third one didn’t reach the same heights at all.

Khan fight just after starting.

C’mon Kotelnik to fuck. :rolleyes:

[quote=“The Dunph”]Khan fight just after starting.

C’mon Kotelnik to fuck. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Kahn wins easily. Rubbish fight. Went the distance.

Just watched it there, Khan won it well…He has improved a lot but there are still big question marks about his chin…Talks now that he could be fighting Hatton next

Enzo Macrinello(sp) is gone to shite altogether, he would want to retire for himself

[quote=“The Puke”]

Enzo Macrinello(sp) is gone to shite altogether, he would want to retire for himself[/QUOTE]

I heard he wanted to take up MMA. Best of luck to him, but boxing skills are not enough.

[quote=“The Puke”]
Enzo Macrinello(sp) is gone to shite altogether, he would want to retire for himself[/QUOTE]

he was never good in first place…hyped up by Setanta as the next best thing in the calzaghi camp…got absolutely murdered by the Haymaker…

Berrrnard dunne is fightin some lad from thailand with a 38-1 record on 26th sept in dublin,all but one of his fights have been in thailand except one and he lost that

David Haye getting a crack at big Valuev.
I hope the mouthy cunt gets pounded to shit.

Hopefully Dunne has been doing a bit of training to keep him tipping over else it could be embarrasing.

Having said that no one thought he would beat the Panamean either.

[quote=“Piles Hussain”]David Haye getting a crack at big Valuev.
I hope the mouthy cunt gets pounded to shit.[/QUOTE]

to be fair the beast from the east is fukin useless, haye will try to use his speed to move in and out and keep donkeykong off balance and just keep dancin around him in circles,but if the beast catches him hes goin down,12 rounds is a long time to avoid gettin hit

Haye won’t get near him.

Look at the size of this cunt

http://www.theslipperytruffle.com/log/valuev_2.jpg

http://www.blogar.com.br/pass/AttilaLevinNikolaiValuev.jpg

wild slow though galway

Never seen the fucker box but surely Haye will have trouble connnecting and if the Russian gets a clean one on him it’s curtains.

Just checked betfair there and Haye is favourite currently trading at 1.43.

Edit Just checked it again there and ther’s no liquidity in it ao take price above with a pinch of salt.

was thinkin haye would chicken out a fightin klitchko n go for easier option valuev

Saw Valuev fight Holyfield last year and holyfield was robbed, Valuev can barely move, I`d give Haye a good chance against this monster.

Valuev wouldn’t beat flies from a cow’s shit! He has never knocked out a decent fighter, haye will be safe enough.

Another good one gone.
Vernon Forrest

anyone have a link to this, haven’t seen or heard anything about it…