Boxing Thread

This is similar to the Gerry Adams question. Everyone knows he ordered murders, but nobody actually wants to talk about it. Clubs cery close to your area of tyrone pulled this stunt and you know it. I won’t give the names as it would probably expose the people who told me. And i don’t want creeps like you going around asking about lads i know.

But its common knowledge

So no proof, just hearsay that some gullible village idiot from Cork relays as verbatim fact.

The same sporting grants exist in the North as the South.

You have GAA, Porvincial GAA, government, local authorites and lotto funding in both states. The difference is that the funding in the free state is much higher per county and clubs than it is in the north. That is backed up by facts. No Ulster county had a multi million pound training complex developed for them without contributing a cent like Mayo and Dublin have had.

The only real losers in funding would be Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal as a lot of the funding the Ulster Council receives comes with a stipulation that it can only be distributed between counties in the O6.

Once again, you are taking a point that is baseless and saying it is fact.

PS - how do you know Gerry Adams ordered killings? If you have any evidence on these matters maybe you should go to the police.

I’m talking about doubling up on grants from the British Government and from the GAA.

You are some bitter cunt in fairness though.

This information is in the public domain so be my guest and put the information up. Once again you have been exposed as a first rate bullshitter and complete simpleton.

1 Like

Team GB’s Antony Fowler just got lit up by a cracking Kazakh fighter. Alimkhanuly was his name. Will take some stopping.

1 Like

that is 100% correct
my mate from Fermanagh who clamped @Nembo_Kid by stating that Mattie Donnelly’s house was not robbed by Cathal McCarron in 2013 as Donnelly didnt or dosent even own a house , well Arlene Foster gave his club in Fermanagh a few hundred grand to build dressing rooms… this was after her father was shot in the face a few miles from the ground during the glory days of the troubles

Mattie Donnelly lives in a house, mate.

You Cork people are pathological liars.

i certainly hope he does
can you elaborate on British GAA clubs taking the Queen’s shilling?

You nordies are unbelievably deliousional.

We have a far greater sense of reality than you do.

Rightio.

Just realised that this Kazakh was the opponent drug recreationist Michael O’Reilly beat in the world semi-finals last year :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Whats the story here. Last night they were saying it was not reacreational and it seemed to be suggested it might have been over the counter stuff. This it must be said was coming from a pa el with Carruth on it.

Was that the piece on RTÉ? The one where Mick Dowling started talking about “smoking the weed” and “doing a few lines of cocaine”? That was fucking great tv.

I don’t know to be honest. I think the times (uk) said something about a supplement too.

1 Like

No i think it was another one, but i saw that too. It was brilliant. I got the ever so slight himt Mick smoked a dubbie one time :joy:

No doubt he did, but Carruth nearly shit the chair beside him and there was no way he was even going to glance in Micks direction for fear he’d get drawn into it :grinning:

Why are the rastoolers on here such dreadful partitionists?

Ruenroeng stopped :smile:

The joke that is irish sport