Boxing Thread

Didn’t even throw a punch

Wouldn’t think Klitschko is too worried.

I wouldn’t go that far.

Klitschko vs Joshua
Wembley Stadium
29th April 2017

Ah Klitschko is done i think mate.

There’s a fight left in him. I’m sure this time he’ll actually throw a few punches.

Don’t rate Joshua

Unlike Fury, AJ will come forward so there should be opportunities for Wlad at least. Strong suspicion that AJ is packing glass. Wlad looks pretty shot though so wouldn’t be surprised to see AJ take him out in 5 or 6 either.

Highlight of the weekend was Tony Bellew describing Whyte-Chisora as a ‘war of malnutrition’.

1 Like

Me neither, but you wouldn’t really know yet as he’s not fought anyone remotely skilful at that level.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10695558/joshua-vs-klitschko-follow-the-wembley-press-conference-on-our-live-stream?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

B Hop was knocked out in round 8 of his final fight by Joe Smith Jnr. First time he had been stopped in his illustrious career. Happy retirement to Bernard.

Jason Quigley had a first round knockout victory on the undercard and remains unbeaten.

@Watch_The_Break how do you rate Frampton?

Quigley looked good at the weekend.

He’s better than I thought. I was expecting Santa Cruz to beat him. Now that Lomachenko has moved up there’s a case to be made for Carl being the best featherweight in the world.

1 Like

That’s a shame.

Why? Hopkins is a horrible cunt of a man. Even on Saturday night he was insisting that he was pushed out of the ring when he was clearly punched out. It’s not the first time he’s done it either. Whinging endlessly about any perceived foul, yet being one of the dirtiest fighters you’d ever see in the ring himself.

His career is a great story, it’s a pity it ended so badly.

I yhink his story always have to be considered when judging B-Hop. He is someone i’d love to sit down with for a few pints. Or green teas

And maybe some steroids.

3 Likes