Boxing Thread

Referee is shit, he should take both of them aside and warn them, he has no control at all

Ta an fear gorm tuirseach. Surely Froch can finish it next round.

He’ll take out a banjo out of his shorts and smash it across your mans puss

Even if Froch had a banjo he’d still miss him tonight

Everything all right there BlB?

You’re worse…:mad:

I wasn’t out all night Boxty, I just have shit irish speaking skills, that’s all

split decision, Froch gets it. Really bad decision in my opinion I thought Dirrell had it by about two rounds at least

Haha, maybe. Just finished a nice bottle of stout.
:pint:

Haye v Valuev on this weekend…Valuev is around a 13/8, 7/4 shot…well worth a bet…Haye doing far too much trash talking and i can’t see him backing it up, another overhyped british fighter

lost respect for him the way he mouthed about klitscko and then ran from the fight…but he’s got serious speed and strength…i’d expect him to floor that man mountain…

Martin Rogans rematch with Sam Sexton is on Friday night too. Reckon he’ll beat him this time. I shall be fishing around for a decent price(if one can be got) 4/11 in paddy is too short.

Paul McCloskey has just won the european light welterweight title. Just caught the end of it he stopped the spanish guy in the 9th round. Martin Rogans rematch just starting in a minute, hope he stops Sexton this time.

This is the link, if it asks for a password it’s nutjobs
http://www.justin.tv/nutjobs/popout

Whenever Rogan gets clipped you just expect him to get floored,in saying that he’s an animal of A man,great heart!

He looks as if he could be put down allright, but I still wouldn’t write him off as long as he is still standing in the final round.

An excellent round5 for Rogan, he’s as hard as a coffin nail.

Sexton went to town on him in round6, crazy stuff now. Rogan looks as if he is running out of steam, but yet keeps throwing bombs every so often.
Rogans corner pulls him from the fight, he took too much damage in that round in their opinion, Rogan must have agreed with them. A disappointing finish to it.

All over Sexton wins it after Rogans corner retire after round 6,Sexton landed big jabs that had Rogan out on his feet,both fighters very mediocre with Sextons youth and reach ultimately overcoming Rogans heart experience.Entertaining bout!:clap:

Anyone know what time the Haye/Valuev fight will be on at? Will be hoping some links are floating around too.

Isn’t it in Germany around 10 or something?

(That could be completely wrong)