Boxing Thread

The money continues to come for Fagan…7/1 from 9/1.

At this rate, he could go off favourite

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]The money continues to come for Fagan…7/1 from 9/1.

At this rate, he could go off favourite[/quote]

Seriously lads, would be worth a cheeky tenner or score? Does he realistically have any chance?

course he has a chance. khan will be nervous as fcuk after his last fight. Whilst Oisin wouldnt have the biggest punch in the world, its not gonna take a haymaker to put khan on the deck.

He reckons he’s value at that price. Whether that’s just talking himself up or not I don’t know but his record isn’t that bad at all.

Is he going to put money on himself? Similar to yer man who knocked out the glass chin from Neilstown last year?

i suggested to him he takes a dive in the 6th but he said no the prick

might thrw a score on him & a score on khan to win on points

surely Khan’s people have done their homework this time and picked Fagan as they know Khan will beat him…there’s no way Sky sports will allow a repeat of prescott fight…especially with khan being tied to a muti-fight deal…

the theory is that oisin isnt a big hitter & that khan is technically better & bigger
Oisin has fought better people than khan before & lost on points so they might have underestimated him

[quote=“north county corncrake”]the theory is that oisin isnt a big hitter & that khan is technically better & bigger
Oisin has fought better people than khan before & lost on points so they might have underestimated him[/quote]

I think that is the case.

Oisin doesn’t have a great record until you look into it. Not many fights and he’s old but there are reasons behind that. He’s certainly been in with better fighters than Khan has.

Fagan on the phone here now on Steve Bunces boxing hour on Setanta News

Loada shite, he didn’t get a chance to say much, that gobshite Audley harrison is on now, betya they’ll have that cunt on for ages

Whats he saying BBLB?

Waste of time Mac they cut him short, a pointless interview(if you could call it that) really. He seems confident but every fighter is like that, I have never seen him fight myself so don’t know much about him only what I’ve read.

i’m a bit too close to fagan camp to give reasonable assessment but am going to put a few bob on him if allowed (are close friends allowed back someone they know who is fighting or that against bookie rules?). stephen ward and myself are very close friends of fagan’s by the way.

The lad who knocked out Bernard Dunne backed himself and his whole backroom team backed him. Its just like an owner backing his own horse Larry, course its allowed - just don’t tell them :smiley:

I can confirm that myself ,larry ,wardy & ois are all great buddies

The whole country should have backed him

anybody goin to watch delahoya/pacquioa sat nite?

I’ll be watching it on the box again, surely you don’t have tickets for that fight Massey?

cant afford that one im afraid wouldnt mind being at it though,savage atmosphere id say,hope pacquiao ko,s delahoya,think hes the most excitin fighter round over the last couple a years,calls himself the mexcian killer,theres a young lad from dublin over there training with freddy roach,cant think of his name,he won an austrailian title last year and then moved to LA doin well too