Breaking News

Mandellson?

Geoffery Archer
Dennis Wise
Steve Coogan

Paul Gascoigne

There’s a whopper of a fire somewhere around donaghmede or clongriffin by the looks of it.

What half ass information is that. I had to Google these places. Is it an apartment or what?

Shame Art still isn’t around to declare this as “Ireland’s Grenfell”

2 Likes

You had to Google donaghmede?

This is a lad who had logged a job interview in Dublin in the International Business travel thread. You hardly expect him to know Donaghmede.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with Donaghmede folks, its the surrounding areas. :slight_smile:

Lots of new builds gone up there in the last few months, loads of new apartments at the back of Father Collins Park. Am onto my sources in the area.

I done that for a piss take you stupid clare inbred cunt.

1 Like

Did

Otherwise excellent.

no. She called me a silly prick with frontal lobe syndrome on Wednesday. Our daughter is away on a cub week and they set up a what’s app group showing photos etc to which I was mysteriously added. Anyhow one of the mothers I know for a long time posted how lovely it was to see them crabbing in Wales. I posted that I heard she had caught crabs in Wales a few years back, then thought better of it, and deleted it.
Next thing I know all he’ll is breaking loose,

Remember this post you got 56 likes for it. Read the last line out loud for the class then talk to me about punctuation and grammar . Otherwise it was excellent I might give it a like even.

:rofl:
That’s you told @Gman

1 Like

Lads why all the bad blood all of a sudden?

aye, it sure is me told alright. I’ll never recover. Being a clare inbred cunt is bad enough, being called out for it though is another level

You’ve never been here before?

1 Like

How you feeling today buddy?

Nothing but a couple of cars set on fire in clarehall. A lad is currently assisting gardai with their enquiries.

Agreed.

Nothin but luv kid. Nothin but luv.
Cc @Raylan

1 Like