Bressie- Hero, Alright Sort, Top Man

[QUOTE=ā€œKeith Houchen, post: 1055141, member: 2804ā€]Do we give everyone a bunch of roses and a petrol voucher if they talk about their feelings?
Nothing wrong and indeed everything right if depression is brought out to a more open forum but unless you have been living under a rock for the past 3 years it has been widely covered and solutions and coping measures discussed by all types in the media. Itā€™s everywhere and loads of people have had a cut off it. Indeed D Og Cusackā€™s brother landed a job out of it. Itā€™s a bullet proof career strategy if you are in the media and fairly limited in what you can do. The fact he is in bed with that shylock harbo makes me smell a rat about his real motives. So many easily swayed harmless people out there buying into it and liking and sharing - which means fuck all in reality. Theyā€™d probably be the last to cop on if someone in their family/peer group were actually in a bad place and needed an ear.
Those of you moved by his speech or affected by it really need to watch a few speeches by the way. That was godawful forced stuff youā€™d hear outside a chipper at the weekend in the midlands. Peppered with a few curses here and there for extra ā€˜realnessā€™. Open discussion about depression? Fantastic. Self-serving emo nonsense not so much for me Iā€™d have to say.[/QUOTE]

@ChocolateMice mugged off good and proper.

Close the thread.

I donā€™t need to resort to PMā€™s you piece of shit

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1055178, member: 24ā€]@ChocolateMice mugged off good and proper.

Close the thread.[/QUOTE]

This weirdo joins the forum specifically to have a cut off Bressie and Harbs and Iā€™m the one thatā€™s mugged off? Heā€™s some kind of space cadet and anyone with an ounce of intelligence would disregard anything he has to say.

I only listened to the one speech and know nothing of the gathering there or the wider goals of the organizers but the man spoke honestly and openly about a subject that is still very taboo regardless of what you say. He may not be the best speaker but should that be reason alone to disregard everything he has to say?

An amount of young people look up to him and if he reaches a few of them then what does it matter what a few roasters like ye have to say about him. If any of ye cunts had to open up and talk about your emotional/mental health problems you wouldnā€™t be so quick to throw out the abuse hereā€¦ it takes a real man to face and talk about his demons. You mugs wouldnā€™t have the bottle for it.

Thatā€™s it, pal. Let it out, let it all out.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1055184, member: 168ā€]This weirdo joins the forum specifically to have a cut off Bressie and Harbs and Iā€™m the one thatā€™s mugged off? Heā€™s some kind of space cadet and anyone with an ounce of intelligence would disregard anything he has to say.

I only listened to the one speech and know nothing of the gathering there or the wider goals of the organizers but the man spoke honestly and openly about a subject that is still very taboo regardless of what you say. He may not be the best speaker but should that be reason alone to disregard everything he has to say?

An amount of young people look up to him and if he reaches a few of them then what does it matter what a few roasters like ye have to say about him. If any of ye cunts had to open up and talk about your emotional/mental health problems you wouldnā€™t be so quick to throw out the abuse hereā€¦ it takes a real man to face and talk about his demons. You mugs wouldnā€™t have the bottle for it.[/QUOTE]

Will you ever fuck off with that soft talk? Young lads need to man up instead of going to group hand-holding sessions with Bresbison and saying how they feel anxious.

@Chocolate miceā€™s heart is in the right place re the subject of depression etc, but I would be very skeptical of Bressieā€™s motives. Have a listen to his interview on Live95fm last week with that uber cunt Joe Nash (talking about how Rugby is what Limerick is all about pure scutter talk), or the faces he was pulling on that shite on Sunday nights over the last few years when he was pretending to pick a voice. I donā€™t buy it at all.

Youā€™re a prime example of whatā€™s wrong here, palā€¦blurring the lines between masculinity and emotions- Itā€™s ok to have emotions, it doesnā€™t detract from being a strong male. Look at Americans, mateā€¦ they are never ashamed to cry or to get in touch with their emotional side yet they play the toughest and greatest sport on the planet further to having the greatest and toughest military personnel alsoā€¦ This is what we should all aspire to be like. You wouldnā€™t have the balls for it tho- youā€™d rather hide behind drink or making insecure jokes.

Whoa, whoa, whoaā€¦ He did what???

Youā€™re fooling no one with this carry on

I was crying as I typed this post, mate.

[ATTACH=full]2045[/ATTACH]

What does talking about Limerick rugby have anything to do with his motives regarding tackling depression*

*i am aware that following rugby and suffering from depression probably go hand in hand

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 1055236, member: 110ā€]What does talking about Limerick rugby have anything to do with his motives regarding tackling depression*

*i am aware that following rugby and suffering from depression probably go hand in hand[/QUOTE]
The inferiority complex some Limerick people have towards its greatest product is truly bizarre at this point.

We are very proud of our chippers mate.

Limerick lace is something we are all very proud of, palā€¦ Unless you meant bacon? We are also very proud of thatā€¦

https://www.londonirishcentre.org/Event/london-irish-lectures-1

Bressie sticking his name to someone elseā€™s platform for anxiety and anxiousness. Still, if it helpsā€¦

Tell you what, whoever he pays for his PR earns their crust.

Heā€™s only gone and donated 200 ukuleles and offers online lessons

Not all heroes

Just saw that on the 6 o clock news

What a move by Niall Breslin (also known as Bresie) canā€™t put a price on that type of publicity

1 Like