Bressie- Hero, Alright Sort, Top Man

I just listened to that video of him pouring his soul out- Unreal. Some of the privileged lads around here should hang their heads in shame trying to have a hop off the man. No doubt there are other lads having a hop off him who are suffering a bit themselves but are afraid to speak up- take inspiration from this lads- donā€™t be afraid to speak to someone. Iā€™m here via PM for anyoneā€¦

I hope that other shameful thread is put to bed and the man, and more importantly his words, are truly celebrated in here.

It takes unreal bravery to stand up and talk like that, something some of you pricks would no nothing about- taking cheap shots from cheap seats is all you lot are good for.

some man for a nutribullet as well I hear

Did you see the guns on him in the video? He has to be a nutri brother-

Are you saying he is not privileged?

This is his lady.

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1055089, member: 24ā€]Are you saying he is not privileged?

This is his lady.

http://www.showbiz.ie/photos/2012-10-rozanna-purcell-3.jpg[/QUOTE]

Privileged in that they are perfect with perfect livesā€¦ theyā€™d never pull a bird like that however, because they are not real. They are hiding behind a facadeā€¦fair play to her to her for supporting Niall.

Signing in. Incredible strength to talk at length as he did.

:clap:
Unbelievable.
This thread will flush out the real men on here.

I said it here last week that Bressie was an alright sort but sure I got scoffed at by the usual apes

[QUOTE=ā€œdancarter, post: 1055102, member: 122ā€]I said it here last week that Bressie was an alright sort but sure I got scoffed at by the usual apes[/QUOTE]who were they Dan? the likes of that fucking redneck mac no doubt

You fucking mug

I wouldnā€™t name names for fear of cyber bullying mate as I donā€™t think itā€™s something Bressie would approve of

Niall Harbison is behind Bressie so that is good enough for me. Bressie is also a zookeeper in his spare time helping lost elephants find their way home

All good talks but the one I was personally pumped to see was[I][B] Bressie[/B][/I]. People walked in thinking he was the good looking lad from The Voice. What nobody saw coming was he spilled his guts to 2000 people about suffering from depression and struggling with life. I suffer from depression myself and that is how myself and Bressie met and talking backstage he told me about how heā€™d nearly cried on stage and how heā€™d seen people crying in the audience as he talked. Later in the evening I couldnā€™t get from one end of the room to another without people telling me they also suffered from depression and how the talk would help them open up. Theyā€™d finally have the courage to tell a friend. I donā€™t want to be too grandoise about it but it felt like Bressie brought the elephant out of the room and help people.

http://lovindublin.com/dublin/the-problem-with-ireland-and-old-media

[QUOTE=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1055110, member: 2272ā€]Niall Harbison is behind Bressie so that is good enough for me. Bressie is also a zookeeper in his spare time helping lost elephants find their way home

All good talks but the one I was personally pumped to see was[I][B] Bressie[/B][/I]. People walked in thinking he was the good looking lad from The Voice. What nobody saw coming was he spilled his guts to 2000 people about suffering from depression and struggling with life. I suffer from depression myself and that is how myself and Bressie met and talking backstage he told me about how heā€™d nearly cried on stage and how heā€™d seen people crying in the audience as he talked. Later in the evening I couldnā€™t get from one end of the room to another without people telling me they also suffered from depression and how the talk would help them open up. Theyā€™d finally have the courage to tell a friend. I donā€™t want to be too grandoise about it but it felt like Bressie brought the elephant out of the room and help people.

http://lovindublin.com/dublin/the-problem-with-ireland-and-old-media[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s hilarious. :smiley:

I have no strong feelings one way or the other for thus chap. But if @Tassotti says he is an alright sort then who am I to argue

he was able to talk about his feelings, roasters donā€™t like that, it makes them confused and threatened

Do we give everyone a bunch of roses and a petrol voucher if they talk about their feelings?
Nothing wrong and indeed everything right if depression is brought out to a more open forum but unless you have been living under a rock for the past 3 years it has been widely covered and solutions and coping measures discussed by all types in the media. Itā€™s everywhere and loads of people have had a cut off it. Indeed D Og Cusackā€™s brother landed a job out of it. Itā€™s a bullet proof career strategy if you are in the media and fairly limited in what you can do. The fact he is in bed with that shylock harbo makes me smell a rat about his real motives. So many easily swayed harmless people out there buying into it and liking and sharing - which means fuck all in reality. Theyā€™d probably be the last to cop on if someone in their family/peer group were actually in a bad place and needed an ear.
Those of you moved by his speech or affected by it really need to watch a few speeches by the way. That was godawful forced stuff youā€™d hear outside a chipper at the weekend in the midlands. Peppered with a few curses here and there for extra ā€˜realnessā€™. Open discussion about depression? Fantastic. Self-serving emo nonsense not so much for me Iā€™d have to say.

:rolleyes:

The likes of @Mac would be bottling up his feelings and not talking to anyone about his problems and then getting locked and drinking loads of tubs of curry sauce and sending abusive PMā€™s to me.

[QUOTE=ā€œKeith Houchen, post: 1055141, member: 2804ā€]Do we give everyone a bunch of roses and a petrol voucher if they talk about their feelings?
Nothing wrong and indeed everything right if depression is brought out to a more open forum but unless you have been living under a rock for the past 3 years it has been widely covered and solutions and coping measures discussed by all types in the media. Itā€™s everywhere and loads of people have had a cut off it. Indeed D Og Cusackā€™s brother landed a job out of it. Itā€™s a bullet proof career strategy if you are in the media and fairly limited in what you can do. The fact he is in bed with that shylock harbo makes me smell a rat about his real motives. So many easily swayed harmless people out there buying into it and liking and sharing - which means fuck all in reality. Theyā€™d probably be the last to cop on if someone in their family/peer group were actually in a bad place and needed an ear.
Those of you moved by his speech or affected by it really need to watch a few speeches by the way. That was godawful forced stuff youā€™d hear outside a chipper at the weekend in the midlands. Peppered with a few curses here and there for extra ā€˜realnessā€™. Open discussion about depression? Fantastic. Self-serving emo nonsense not so much for me Iā€™d have to say.[/QUOTE]
You absolute mug.

[QUOTE=ā€œHorsebox, post: 1055159, member: 1537ā€]The likes of @Mac would be bottling up his feelings and not talking to anyone about his problems and then getting locked and drinking loads of tubs of curry sauce and sending abusive PMā€™s to me.[/QUOTE]ah stop, the same auld backward shite they come out with in the nutrition and nutribullet threads, roasters afraid of anything progressive or forward thinking