Brexit a dó

The Beeb have certainly changed their policy on allowing presenters to ask questions about Brexit.

Rule Britannia eh?

“It’s obviously something the EU would never offer us upfront because they would say you are trying to have your cake and eat it but the reason I think we will get it is because it is overwhelmingly in the businesses interests on both sides,” one said.

I think we have seen this optimism somewhere before.

Have the Brits really got the biggest military in Europe?

Possibly because of a large Navy. Not sure but we do like a large military. Somewhere to send the more ambitious scumbags when they leave school

Don’t think so. Depends what you mean by Europe of course. French is bigger I think.

The Frogs?

I reckoned it was more than exceptionalism so looked it up. France is bigger and turkey is probably as big and passing them by

The have the best tech

1 Like

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post:1212, topic:29323, full:true”]
I reckoned it was more than exceptionalism so looked it up. France is bigger and turkey is probably as big and passing them by.

I think if you’re including Turkey you may as well declare Russia as the biggest in Europe

1 Like

Their tech is world beating

And the no hope types who actually are quite nice lads some of them.

Politics latest: Sunak 'on borrowed time' after Tory vote collapses in by-election, Labour say; 'absolutely shocking' result for Conservatives | Politics News | Sky News

Cc @cheasty

The rats are leaving

he would have been a great PM

The DUP are boxed in nicely.

1 Like

They haven’t a leg to stand on

They’ll find a way

Tom from Dublin, thought I recognised the voice

1 Like