BREXIT thread

Let’s not forget Enda Kenny in all of this. He got the border on the agenda as one of the key negotiation points.

Led us out of the economic abyss and towards unity. Our greatest ever leader?

3 Likes

I don’t want the cunts

Don’t want us? The Northern Command will very soon be calling the shots.

2 Likes

This isn’t over the line yet. DUP and hardliners out the door criticising it and Mayor of London and Nicola Sturgeon saying its a great deal, can they get something similar for London/Scotland.

The leaks ahead of it being locked down could have caused problems and given enough opposition to build for a backtrack

The mayor of London putting the boot in now, what a clusterfuck by May, Boris and co :laughing:

1 Like

are we going to be subsidising these dirty cunts now joe? like the brits have been doing all along?

Mate we were just discussing it on the 32nd Dáil thread. Those that were here will know what was done.

Apologies, pal. I’m vacationing so not up to date across the board.

Leo’s speech has been DELAYED an hour.

1 Like

No way fiuck no

Of course if those SF MP’s had taken their seats, they’d be able to tell the DUP headbangers to go fuck themselves - that they couldn’t hold May’s govt to ransom.

They could have done something genuinely of benefit to the people of Ireland.

“Rugby world cup announcement” levels of giddiness on display here.

1 Like

May and Junckers meeting is dragging on. Arlene obviously has gotten word to May that this wont do. Shits going down.

DUP missing a trick here. NI in Uk and in EU would mean unlimited cash to burn. Belfast would be like Hong Kong.

1 Like

Word on the street is we’ve been gazumped, City have come in with a late bid for the North and they’ve walked out halfway through the medical.

Leo’s statement is rumored to be undergoing a “REDRAFT”.

2 Likes

“If you don’t listen to me, I’m going to destroy the both of us, but especially me.”

Arlene. Arlene, Arlene, Arlene is the one begging now.

1 Like

She’s going to bring down the Government and comrade CoRAbyn will fittingly be the one to Unite Ireland.

It’s 1912 all over again, with the two year lead in timeand all. This will get ugly

1 Like