BREXIT thread

Peter Shelton and Chris Waddle have come out in favour of a hard Brexit on twitter overnight. Have a bit of that, Lineker. Have Paul Parker, Steve Hodge or Neil Webb made their feelings known yet?

Who is Peter Shelton ?

Ex England cricket captain Michael Vaughan called for a Donald Trump like leader for the UK last night.

I was expecting a David Platt / Belgium pun

The penalties associated with a hard brexit would be lost on poor ol Shilts and Waddle.

2 Likes

people living in London don’t give a shit about Northern Ireland, most of them don’t even know where it is

2 Likes

People in London don’t give a shit about anything outside of London and most Brits don’t give a shite about Northern Ireland, most of them haven’t a fucking clue where it is.

1 Like

it should be nuked

1 Like

Nuked is too harsh, I would prefer of finding a way to separate it totally so that it could float off and look after itself.

Brits dont know where Ireland is? Just shows what we are dealing with here IQ wise.

Don’t I know, when I lived there I couldn’t believe it when someone would ask is Dublin in the North or South.

the oirish like to think they are important in European and global affairs, they are a mickey mouse country

2 Likes

Most of them don’t know where Leeds is. What’s your point?

1 Like

Better to inside the tent than being outside wishing you were back inside.

Calm down, Jacob. You’re never going get to be PM. :rofl:

I am not a fiend. Even my ex-wife wouldn’t say that.

2 Likes

If it weren’t for English scummy soccer franchises most Oirish wouldn’t have clue about Britain.

most oirish soccer types haven’t a notion where the team they “support” actually is in the UK

1 Like

Celtic are as Irish as Carroll’s Gift Shop .

1 Like

Carroll’s gift shop is Irish mate.

1 Like