BREXIT thread

Go to bed ffs before you have another mental breakdown.

Believe me, I’m not the contributor to this exchange who is at risk of such.

Dear me

You must be scorched with grease from all the hopping out of that pan you’re doing.

A greasy Derryman.

Who we’ve established genuinely hates immigrants, Prods, gays and pretty much everybody else.

And you’re supposed to be a social worker? :laughing:

Be a shame if all this got out. :grin:

I’m Italian, or a “greasy wop” in your eyes.

I’m a deeply flawed human being who is capable of hate. Thankfully I’m free of it right now, the lads you mentioned wouldn’t have been on my radar anyway… Not even the Prods.

Nope.

Knock yourself out kid.

Tut tut

To be fair, mate, I’d never do that.

But as somebody who has actually been doxxed on this forum, it’s nice to toy with people the odd time.

That’s exactly what’s happening sid. There there

Night, night, mousey.

1 Like

Corbyn is an utter slimebag, whose is only interested in personal gain, its about time the like of Keir Stammer stood up and was counted and get this cunt out of the Labour party cc @flattythehurdler

They missed their shot. He wouldn’t go and the time it would take to elect a new leader would count it down.

According to the Times though Phillip Hammond is going around telling business that Article 50 will probably be extended.

Will the EU allow that though? This is a major drag on investment and growth all over the EU. I think it needs to be resolved finally one way or another. Can you imagine another two years of listening to fucking Brexit

1 Like

Corbyn about to take the stage

I’ve heard him accused of lots of stuff but that’s the first time I’ve heard that levelled at him. Care to elaborate?

2 Likes

Maybe the British are looking to extend it and hope it is forgotten about.

Well a well known guardian journo told me that he was the most arrogant wanker she had ever met in politics in either party. He’s a dithering fool, who seems incapable of leading or telling the truth, and he is a hypocrite.
He’s starting to look old and tired.
Still, he’s better than May.
Oh, and he rode Diane Abbott.

1 Like

Guardian FFS, even for you I’m surprised you’re that gullible,the guardian it’s a fancy sun newspaper, absolute drivel at times.

Corbyn is revelling in this, the more chaos and uncertainty the better in his mind, sowing the perfect seeds for his marxist vision when if he ever got to power

Guardian journos would know all about being arrogant wankers alright. But that doesn’t answer the question, flatty. Propagating scurrilous rumours is irrelevant, says more about you than Corbyn and doesn’t answer the question either.

1 Like