BREXIT thread

You reap what you sow.

1 Like

Yep. Unbelievably … turkeys voting for xmas!

1 Like

He’s an UUCOAM. He even turned Catholic when the prods allowed women priests.

He’s always been incredibly entertaining though.

The english have had their day.

1 Like

lads, can you all sign this please

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/235821

1 Like

Signed. I’d love to see the cunts debate that.

1 Like

Sums Brexit up … Bloody Johnny foreigner!

[quote]Robert Joseph Lewis has spent more than 15 years in Spain. He is still working because his pension doesn’t stretch far enough, so further cuts would bite. At nearly 70, he expects to need medical help in future and can’t imagine trying to move back. “There’s nothing in the UK for us,” he said.

But Lewis is a firm supporter of Brexit,[/quote]

1 Like

Signed. It’s nice to be asked sometimes.

Snap. I was just about to post this. Fucking twats.

Auld Robert has no problem using the free health system in Spain. Fuck him, he deserves everything that’s coming to him. Living in Spain, but pro Brexit. Wankers.

Some other fucker from Halifax who has a holiday home in Spain reckons the Spanish economy would tank if Spain expelled the British “expats”. You’d swear Halifax Alan was the main economic driver in whatever spot he has his holiday home. He probably doesn’t realise Spain is more than the Costa del Sol. The photo in the article isn’t even in the Costa del Sol.

4 Likes

Easy fella. Some jazz music and a wank might sort you out. (I’m not offering).

3 Likes

Thats what you’re dealing with here.
The British abroad are best avoided by and large.

2 Likes

If they are holidaying, yes, avoid the gits like the plague but actual working and living abroad brits are generally quite tolerable, at least over here they are anyway.

1 Like

Definitely,but in Britain and working among them they’re the salt of the earth ( construction anyway) don’t know regards office etc

At least 18 million are complete cunts. Throw in another half again for good measure.

1 Like

That the 18 m of Irish descent?:grin:

No. Thats just those of Tipp descent

1 Like

M, rumours say he’s a Limerick or Tipp man 50/50😗

Former norn iron ukip leader david mcnarry has just denounced keo as a ‘warmonger’