BREXIT thread

No Brexit deal is better than a bad deal, DUP’s Nigel Dodds tells conference

Ive just read the first chapter of fintan o tooles book. Its fucking scutter. The three page comparision between brexit and 50 shades of grey is superb wumming though.

1 Like

Any word on the extension date yet lads?

Pure scutter. I stopped reading it half way through

What is his actual problem with Brexit ?

Cracks appearing in the EU stance.

France denies British media reports that Macron offered concessions on Irish backstop. We are going to be fucked under the bus.

Won’t. There’s an awful lot of trash money invested in brexit. Plenty to plant headlines. The uk is fucked. The uk know it, the eu know it, and it looks like feb 27 treasas can hits the wall.

1 Like

This will lead to reunification.

Altogether,

North men, south men, comrades all, soon there will be no protestants at all.

God bless you all.

3 Likes

How many times have you said that now? You’re still wrong.

1 Like

You may not like hearing it but when push comes to shove the EU will push Ireland under the bus as a small sacrifice. This is what the UK are holding out for. Merkel said to Varadkar that a hard border has to be on the table, now the french denying concessions on the backstop.

You can live in denial but the EU will screw us to get a deal and the government will just nod their heads and bend over like the good little boys they are.

I don’t think you have a very good handle on this.

I think you placing to much faith in the EU and the government.

It’s the DUP and the hard core brexiteer wing of the Tories have the problem with the deal. It is basically them against the EU and Ireland. You think the likes of Boris and the DUP clubbing together and kicking and screaming are going to back down the EU? If so I’d like to invite you a poker game.

1 Like

Pull the ladder up their Jack

They can’t though. That’s the thing. The deal was agreed by all member states. To change it would require all member states to agree. If we don’t like it we can block it. I still think this will just be postponed for 2 years at the end of March.

Taz’s obsession with Leo taking stuff up the ass is very unsettling.

Im not so sure. I originally would have thougjt europe would be happy to extend it but england have been such utter cunts in the negotiations that i think the EU just want shut of it now for good or for bad. That Ivan Rogers fella is brilliant on just how bad the Tory negotiation strategy has been.

There.

A lot of Tories want no deal, so they’ll be delighted with how the negotiations have went.