BREXIT thread

Oh it is. The three red lines were entirely a personal bigotry.

Corbyn refusing to call a motion of no confidence. Christ he is useless. Of course he wants out more than May does, but knows his party members want to stay in, so he just wants to avoid the whole thing really. Labour would already be in power if it was anyone else at the helm

Realistically what could she have done to make them all happy? Or even enough of them to get a vote passed

She was the first one to bring in the rights of EU nationals to stay in UK as a negotiating chip as well.

1 Like

In fairness who the fuck would want to be PM now? It is a shit show, no wonder Corbyn is sitting on his hands.

1 Like

The more this goes on, the more this reminds me of having loads of time to meet a deadline in work, pissing about, and then flooring it for the last few weeks to get it over the line any auld way.

Caveat the fuck out of it as well.

3 Likes

They triggered the article 50 or whatever well before they had any idea what relationship they wanted with the EU.

1 Like

But did the people of the UK not vote for that?

They weren’t pacific enough.

1 Like

She could never appease everyone. She put herself forward and loves the title, but cannot lead as she is a coward.
She delighted in triggering a50, when she hadn’t a fucking clue what she wanted. She’s paisley mark 2. No no no. Never never never.
Fucking idiot.

1 Like

Also, they still don’t know what relationship they want, and will never know what relationship they want.

It looks like the voted out but still kinda wanted all the benefits of being in the EU. Typical of the Brits, having their cake and eating it.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of that long spiel being on the ballot paper.

They wanted to leave the EU. And that still is the position.

They can leave but have to accept that they cant have it all their own way, there are going to be pros and cons. At the moment it seems they can accept the cons.

This cartoon I posted before really sums it up nicely.

1 Like

Having said that anyone who manages to piss the Dup off as much as she has.deserves some bit of credit

1 Like

They are not really difficult to upset.
She gave them a billion of taxpayers money so she could play at bring a leader.

Incredibly harsh on May.

I think that unlike most Tories, she realises the importance of the soft border in Ireland and won’t give into those absolute shower of cunts within her own party that want to stick up border posts because they still believe in the British Empire.

Making the deal with the DUP was bad form but I get the feeling that she has been completely focussed on sorting out Brexit, which appears to be impossible. At least she took the bull by the horns and gave it ago despite originally voting to remain.

1 Like

Who are ‘they’?

Sorry the politicians of both sides of the argument.