BREXIT thread

that’s later mate, you ain’t seen nothing yet…

There are towns in East Germany worse than Tipp town. Even after 28 years.

7 Likes

you did great work on sid, you done a serious number on him, I still go back and read the us politics thread with a cup of coffee and a twix if i have a spare hour

6 Likes

That chap Tank is right. This place is a half full cunt hole and it’s being added to all the time.

This thread would sicken your shit

3 Likes

How did norway with a smaller population thrive?

Is this a joke? They would be dragged down to the gutter, its almost reason enough for anyone up there to vote against it

Before they move to eastern europe

Before they move to india due to EU tax harmonization

Huge surge??

After a bloody civil war

1 Like

The Kavanaugh confirmation did him in, he was convinced he finally had a winner.

3 Likes

Bullet points kid.

imagine portadown being part of ireland?

2 Likes

An awful lot of spouting shite but bottom line is do you want your country back or not. Work on being free after that

1 Like

Great twoing and frowing between labane and Mickie and maroon, sound lads to boot

@anon7035031
to answer an earlier question
how can i call NI a madhouse when i married a woman from the middle east who throws bottles at me - have i ever been to NI?

• yes
    i have been to 5 or 6 Glentoran games and took the kids to Slieve Gullion cc @Bandage in october
2 Likes

haha
Paisley’s gaff on the Ravenhill Road or Ballymena Orange Hall

Imagine abandoning Irish men and women and then sticking the boot into them relentlessly about things they had no control over or part in to justify sticking the boot into them again.

I’d welcome my brothers and sisters in the north back into a united Ireland with open arms and a fucking fair decree of embarrassment on behalf of their treatment by my state

3 Likes

You’re either Irish or you’re not. Take your pick guys

1 Like

although the physical border is gone in the north, there is still a serious psychological border there, on both sides, you have the same in Berlin, they call it “mauer im kopf” or the wall in the head, where there is still division on both sides in every way, that would take a couple of hundred years to die away

A bit like your personalities?

1 Like

Some people have no shame

you can be British and Irish, it is enshrined in the GFA

2 Likes

Norway has massive natural resources, including oil, and honest hard working people
Improving the ROI health system is not that difficult, knowledge of how to run a system the biggest impediment. Like a lot of the ROI public service it’s barely distinguishable from 1921.
Multinationals need an EU base, tax is only one issue and overblown, it wouldn’t be in the top 3 reasons most multinationals chose Ireland
Yes, huge surge in yanks visiting
There would be no civil war, the war is over. The primary reason Unionists feared/hated the south was because it was a Catholic theocracy (ok so was NI) and an economic and cultural shithole. All of that is gone and most Unionists are well aware of that. At the end of the day people vote in their own interests and relative to Brexit, a UI would benefit most Unionists.

I’m Italian mate.

2 Likes