BREXIT thread

There isn’t an ounce of Irish in you.

Alot of lickspittles being shown up tonight

1 Like

The republican nordies that lads are referring to as their brothers :grin: are a totally different species to us down south. We have little or nothing in common with them apart from stuff like gaa and even there theres huge differences. Even sfira above and below the border are totally different groups with different morals and values and ideals.
They don’t give two shits about ye either, despite them being your brothers :smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“labane1917, post:2703, topic:22468, full:true”]

Improving the ROI health system is not that difficult
[/quote]:rofl:

Brexit is brexit

That’s a big statement .

They are being exposed tonight, you can only be irish if it suits their own warped idea of what it means to be irish

There’s people live next door to you that are a different species from you you cretin.

I’d have a lot more in common with a person from the North than a self hating, bileous hate monger like yourself.

1 Like

what have you in common with a loyalist from portadown or bushmills?

What does it mean to you? To be Irish.

For me?
Hatred of the gga

8 Likes

A cows lick

:rofl:

1 Like

Ireland will be a 32 county republic eventually. The brits dont want it in fairness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fqjw2J1vI

1 Like

Do you want a United Oireland? Apart from your very generous offer to welcome all your brothers and sisters :smile: into a united oireland what exactly are you planning to do about It, you fucking dope?

3 Likes

I don’t know this Oireland place you keep mentioning.

Organise a singsong maybe.

4 Likes

The fields?

Celtic Symphony.

1 Like