BREXIT thread

Only in jameson maybe?

The scotch have a habit of bending the knee to their queen, they love proclaiming their fierce pride while sending their young lads off to whatever regiment. Even the unionists here saw the stupidity in that sort of futility, even though they demand gratitude for an old sacrifice .
I don’t know what motivates hbv , tassoti etc, probably just belligerence and the yearning to be the big fella lookidown at someone. I suspect the burden of being <5’2" tall has scarred them irrevocably. Wee men feeling the need to be big men.

1 Like

Scotland actually. Much closer and cheaper.

1 Like

You actually really have no clue, do you? Ever been to the north?

It’s just whatever pathetic drivel occurs to them. Do you think the three of them are just one person liking has own posts/diatribe?

1 Like

I can’t understand why it has taken me so long to realise that you’re actually just a total cunt.

You’re a Tipp fecker, aren’t you? :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s a sort of would -be spide. The sort of spide a real spide wouldn’t touch with a sandy row snooker club snooker cue.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The words of a me me merchant

Just reading through this tonight has made me realise how terrified some of these D4 free stater types are of the wee 6. Astonishing considering they live in a state that Northside and Dubai based gangsters create as much mayhem as they please while the “Travellers” take over whole towns in their “free” state…

1 Like

I haven’t ruled out moving the Dáil to Derry. Let me know your thoughts and we’ll work out something that suits. You can be Taoiseach as long as I get to be Minister for Discos.

1 Like

I would like to see a united ireland. But i don’t think those at the extremes at either end are ready to make the level of compromise that would be required for it to work.

Asked this loads of times over the years. If its on offer but part of deal is you must consign amhrainn na bhfiann to history and adopt Irelands call as our national anthem. Would you make that concession?

Id say that would be mild compared to some of the things that would need to happen

3 Likes

There you have it. Ethic cleansing the first step in the road to UI. The mask is never far from slipping with this crowd

Who in their right mind gives a shit about a song or a flag for that matter in this day and age. Consign all of them to the dustbin of history.

1 Like

This place could do with a bit of ethic cleansing.

they love their flegs up North

1 Like

why is there still massive “peace” walls dividing Catholics and protestants still in Belfast? in Northern Ireland travellers are routinely intimidated by machine gun welding paramilitary thugs to get out, it is a toxic society, a cancer that would spread into the republic if it were ever allowed to happen

Those horible bitter nordies absolutely hate each other and thats with british money pumped at them to stop them killing each other. The big mouth republican halfwits down south conveniently ignore this small piece of trivia, ans rhey are actually intolerant to nordies too. Sure they can’t handle the 32 county Oirish rubby team because it contains a few Ulster proddies.

That 'other side ’ despise us down south too. Or maybe their United Oireland plan includes exterminating ‘the other side’

2 Likes

unless you agree with their warped view of Irishness, these pretend ira types think they have a monopoly on it, they are actually the biggest bigots of them all, fascist fuckers