BREXIT thread

Ah lads :smile:

I wonder what will happen to this Twitter account if he does.

This is glorious, the Brits imploding. Can’t wait for the Unionists to come across the border with their begging bowls, the cunts.

This is going to get very messy.

Farewell, Brexit Bulldog. I wonder will Boris have the balls to follow him?

Did Davis have to get a taxi?

Course he won’t

Davis is a total fuckwit who has despised the eu since a minor spat when he worked for tate and lyle over sugar cane. Good riddance to the fat dwarf.

No. Cute enough he waited until Sunday to quit.

Boris and his clique got together on the Thursday to agree their plan of action for Friday’s showdown. They realized that they didn’t have an alternative plan. Quelle surprise.

2 Likes

Not having an alternative plan was of course their plan all along.

This is going to end in the hardest of Brexits

Dominic Raab is the new Secretary For The Very, Very Stupid Thing That Must Happen At All Costs Even Though Everybody Knows It Will Be A Complete Disaster.

I presume “Up The Raab” will be the new rallying cry of the crackpots.

1 Like

Quite prescient.

1 Like

Fair play to David Davies for standing by his principles on this. What I notice about the liberal fascists of this snowflake generation is the people they despise most are politicians who do what they say.
Not another red cent Leo meanwhile is held up as virtuous ! Truly bizarre

4 Likes

:smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

@Sidney, what is ex third or fourth choice BBC football man and FA employee David Davies up to these days?

Will these fucks end up having another referendum?

Great question.

He was easy to confuse with David Icke, who was also a BBC Sports News reporter.

Even the most hardcore of individuals such as Ian Paisley towed the line when he was placed in a position of power. The same will happen here. I don’t think there is the appetite anymore in the UK for a soft Brexit never mind a very hard one.