British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Scotty Quinnell now outside the Cake Tin meeting and greeting Lions fans. Lots of banter but most importantly, some game predictions from knowledgeable supporters. I hope @GeoffreyBoycott gets the nod at some point.

Christ that’s lame.

It’s the price rugby has to pay for its excellence. There’s a lot less publicity when a fella gets kicked to death outside a gaa club of a night out.

Sir Ian McGeechan has collapsed at the ground and been brought to hospital. Said to be in a “moderate” condition.

Extremely worrying and distressing news.

Obviously I hope the boys can do it for Geech this morning but far more important and by far the most important thing is the health of one of nature’s true gentlemen and a rugby mind without equal.

I’m somewhat reassured by a tweet coming from Wellington from Sir Ian’s daughter Heather that Sir Ian just has a bug, but all this really is news we could done without.

Get well soon, Sir Ian.

Brutal weather. Blicks -13.5 & Under 48 is the bet.

What other kind of perpetration would the Rock boys have got up to?

Is there anything more ridiculous than this haka shit?

2 Likes

Tame effort. You can tell the NZ lads just want to get this over with and go for schooners.

What’s that line “Guide Pacific’s Triple Star” in the NZ national anthem about?

Is it in reference to their butcher’s apron-like flag?

Any link lads?

Good start from our lads, nice drive from Furlong just now

It’s on Sky Sports 1. Live streams of that channel are generally easy enough to come by.

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/new-zealand-vs-british-and-irish-lions-live-streaming

Our lads? Are you from New Zealand mate?

I’m live streaming it on Facebook.

Paul O’Brien

1 Like

Britain or Ireland mate, one of them.

1 Like

Bad handling error by Itoje there. I hope George Kruis hasn’t passed the butterfingers disease to his fellow Englishman. We need to take every chance.

Let’s hope these high kicks can continue to unsettle them in the rain as Israel Dagg knocks on.

There’s no bloody way that was a forward pass.

Jonny has started well but more importantly we’ve held possession for most of the nine minutes so far.

Need to keep doing this.

Really good start but no points on the board doesn’t auger well, Sexton doing well