British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

:grin:

1 Like

It means we wil peak too soon in the World Cup cycle .

No idea mate do you think they would be better off not trying to prepare to best of ability?

Dunno, it hasn’t worked up to now. Might as well try I suppose.

2 Likes

None since he first took the appointment as head coach of the Lions. In fact the last time they won the championship was in 2013 when he was on a sabbatical. He last won a grand slam in 2012 5 seasons ago. This is the 4th occasion he hadn’t been available for Wales during the summer 3 x lions tours and he broke his leg a 4th time at home on holiday.

Tis a grand number for him in fairness. Back to Wales for a fortune of money between high profile lions gigs. A large population of the Welsh rugby public as sick to their teeth of him

How do you know it hasn’t? Sure we mightnt have got out of the pool the last time if we hadn’t prepared as we had

Remind us who was in the pool again?

You mean we might not have made the top eight in the world???

How many grand slams has he won with Wales? And is it one or two World Cup semi finals they’ve got to with him?

The top eight will be
New Zealand
Australia
South Africa
Ingerland
France
Kilmallock
Portumna
Someone else.

If we put our minds to it we would make top eight alright. We often cobble together a team to win the county minor football. It’s about the same level.

1 Like

My point exactly.

I will be watching a collection Jim Telfers speechs pre match on Saturday.

1 Like

It’s an absolutely massive 4 days for Limerick Gaels in particular what with the U21 hurling tonight, British Lions match on Saturday morning, football qualifier later that day and then the draw to reveal their hurling fate on Monday morning.

2 and 1

Pray for us, mate

How many of either has Schmidt achieved with Ireland?

2 Likes

Hopefully we win the 21’s and the football, the Lions get mauled and we draw KK. That’d be a fantastic weekend

:rollseyes:

:grinning: