British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Is that a big fat zero on each?

It’s also funny the lads that apparently hate “Warrenball” yet see no issue with Ireland’s tactics of kicking the ball as high into the sky as they can and running after it time and time again

2 Likes

It’s all relative though isn’t it? Schmidt has had 4 Six Nations campaigns and just one World Cup. He has plenty of the CV that Warren would love as well.

No Scot since 2001 in the First Test XV…horrific

The Scotch are a shambles, mate - Maybe Barclay, Watson, Gray should have had call ups but over all, not up to Lions standard.

1 Like

What colour are the players not from Ireland, England, Wales or Scotland?

Huh

On the chart — not skin colour

1 Like

They are all international players for their country.

Stander isn’t, he plays for Ireland.

The Scots, Welsh and English play for the UK do they?

No different to soccer then pal if that’s your point.

Or are you comparing it to the GGA whose international programme involved their players getting the shit kicked out of them by bogans in front of empty stadiums?

Why are you deflecting with other sports? You were asked some simple questions.

All I’m asking is what colour are the non-English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh players represented by in your chart. You seem awfully touchy

2 Likes

He’s comparing the Lions to the GAA for some reason. I think he’s officially lost it.

Very, very tetchy.

Friendlys in fairness.

Strange behaviour. You’d imagine he’d be excited ahead of the British, Irish & friends teams first test match in the upcoming novelty series vs the New Zealand/Pacific Islands combo .

1 Like

If you have an issue with the individual nations of the United Kingdom having separate national teams across sports, that’s your problem really and I can’t help you.

Is South Africa in the UK now?