British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

A cunt feeling for a cunt. Quel surprise

Stick to the soccer you helpless imbecile

1 Like

For a lad who claims not to be concerned with the Lions you’re taking this defeat very badly today.

Gats can turn this around.

1 Like

Couldn’t give a fuck about the lions. Just despise the likes of you is all. You got a right few bullets between the eyes the last few weeks and you went into hiding it might be best do the same again now.

This is something you might be more interested in

https://youtu.be/DaU0-oNP72E

1 Like

Don’t know what game you were watching. O’Mahony had a very good game particularly in the line out. The score was 8-13 when O’Mahony was bizarrely taken off for Warburton on 53 minutes and the Lions were well on top. New Zealand scored the game turning try two minutes later and Warburton was anonymous for the half hour he was on.

1 Like

@dodgy_keeper @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @the_man_himself

All fucking glued to it sure the pretend rugby haters

5 Likes

Stage 5

4 Likes

You’re seething mate. Absolutely seething.

Like a child, every time you get a little jibe you have to storm back in to get the last word.

Mate he’s criticising all the Irish players, particularly the Munster ones, it’s hilarious can you not see that?

Not at all, mate. I have a variety of takes on parenting, none I can recall in recent days? You’ve spent the morning poorly fishing by repeating the same few words over and over again, anyone else would get fed up by the lack of interest shown but your pettiness is relentless :grinning:

You have yourself rubbed raw talking about him and his historic grand slams all week. He has you frothing. It’s an epic man crush

I only saw the first 20 mins of it but I backed lions not to get to 10 points. 5 to 1 :angry::angry::angry::angry:

The Lions don’t have any real attack. Howley cannot coach a back line. Murray’s kicks worked well at the start of the game but it’s tough to keep that accuracy up. If the forward pack had got on top it would have worked.

Furlong was disappointing, we should have taken their scrum.

I don’t know how to fix the structure of the backs off set plays. Only T’eo seems to work as a bosher right now.

None whatsoever. Steaming pile of wank. It in fact weakens the home unions as it provides the hosts with a massive cash boost the way the funds are divvied out. NZRU have made massive pay increases in past few seasons to keep stars at home based on the cashflows coming in from this. It bailed out the Australian union last time

How was the upper lip this day

Ah jaysus let it go will you

1 Like

Murray was kicking the ball into the long dark grey clouds with massive hang time on his kicks, not to the New Zealand backs. It was always a contest when the ball came down and the Loins generally got good success from his kicks.

What we also needed to do but didn’t was to put them under steady, continuous go forward pressure with good support play to keep moves going and wear them down, particularly using the forwards. New Zealand did and that took its toll from 50 minutes on.

A second row partnership of Jones and Kruis isn’t equipped to play that sort of game.

Kruis had a nightmare with ball in hand and looked terribly ponderous all through.

Furlong is also poor in this regard. Sinckler who is far more athletic and better in the loose may come in for him.

Huh? This clearly isn’t a thread for any kind of serious discussion

I hate rugby?

I’d agree. AWJ being there was Gatty’s desire for one of his trusted Welsh leaders in the pack to be out there. If Warburton had started, AWJ doesn’t.

Lawes, Itoje and Henderson are a different level of athlete with better skill sets. The All Blacks have athletes with supreme skillsets. I think you can carry one player like O’Mahoney who is a little undersized but is a great spoiler, lineout option and leader, but 2/3 is a struggle versus them.

1 Like