British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Yes mate.kids play lots of sports

Much like Benji Marshall, he grew up a rugby union player. You were incorrect.

He had no experience of adult professional rugby. Took it up in his 20s and Sexton replacing him cost them the game

Not what you said. You were incorrect.

Spanked as usual. Another massive whinge about the ref. Painfully predictable.

2 Likes

New Zealand were leading 20-8 when Te’o was replaced by Sexton. Great to hear you still had so much faith in the Lions even at 20-8 down to come back and win. That’s the kind of belief we need to turn things around in Wellington next Saturday.

2 Likes

He was one of the few at Malahide RFC at that point who still thought we had a chance.

2 Likes

He played union as a kid

The man doth protest too much …

You booked it yet?

Watched this back with NewZealand commentary. They thought Murray was fantastic and couldn’t understand why Teo was taken off for sexton.

They love SOB and had good mentions for furlong and POM.

My opinion, AWJ and Kruis got completely outclassed today and Warburton was useless when he came. Possibly give Kruis another chance because he’s better than that, with Itoje alongside him and Hendo on the bench. The high tempo game does not suit AWJ.
McGrath was also disappointing and hopefully they drop Daly for either Nowell or North

2 Likes

Contrary to your original statement, he played rugby union up until his mid teens.

Plenty of rugby union converts made their international debut (of what international element they have) in rugby league in the very same year that they transferred. Jonathon Davies, Scotty Gibbs and Billy Boston to name just a few- and none of them played rugby league until the time they switched. Plenty more who played internationally much like Ben Te’o after a couple of years.

He played rugby union as a kid. Probably played a rake of other sports too. He had no experience of playing it as an adult and at a high level. Yet he is now the best player in Britain.

I sailed a bit as a kid. Do a bit now. I wouldn’t be able for the Americas cup

Sorry for sticking my nose into this thread, but does anyone have the score from the New Zealand v lions this morning?

3 Likes

I sailed a bit as a kid. Do a bit now. I wouldn’t be able for the Americas cup
[/quote]

You’re not able to put a decent post together either

Says the man that recently got brain damaged

Oh dear.

Prying into my work and personal life again. You’re a strange sort.

Huh?

You were saying you were going to go but looks like you shat it again

Full of bluster and shit

1 Like

Teo is from NZ mate