British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Stander is from mars.

Think there was a scandal which involved a girl getting smacked around and he left then

Couldn’t he just pretend to go like yourself mate?
I was a bit disappointed that you had it so badly wrong about that fella who played rugby league before rugby union but played rugby union before he played rugby league but then he was only a kid who was 16 and all that,
And don’t sell yourself short about the Americas cup, I’m not sure if any of the countries you’re from take part but I’d say you could do it if you set your mind to it.

3 Likes

No, I didn’t. I said I was tempted to go but there were logistics which would have to be sorted out to do so.

Don’t be giving it Billy big balls in future.

**[quote=“backinatracksuit, post:1758, topic:17708, full:true”]
Couldn’t he just pretend to go like yourself mate?
I was a bit disappointed that you had it so badly wrong about that fella who played rugby league before rugby union but played rugby union before he played rugby league but then he was only a kid who was 16 and all that,
And don’t sell yourself short about the Americas cup, I’m not sure if any of the countries you’re from take part but I’d say you could do it if you set your mind to it.
[/quote]

:grinning:

Rugby in the amateur era was about avoiding contact…it was a better sport back then.

Most centers now in the NH are just lads who can tackle and run in a straight line…Kevin Maggs esque.

NZ and Australia still play the game properly they pass the ball and score trys at will.

2 Likes

The great sea faring nation of Switzerland cobbled a team together and went on to beat New Zealand in the 2003 Americas Cup Final.

1 Like

Irrelevant

A bit like yourself

Is @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ever from any of those countries? I think he’d have the work ethic to have a real go at it, and it’s not like he’s not a sailor already.

Sheep Farmers 30 Black & Tan Lions 15

6 Likes

Thought the Irish lads did well personally. Murray came in for some rough stuff and a completely bizarre decision to take off pom imo

1 Like

As expected, the Black & Tan lions were set up to fail anyways no chance with that schedule.

Except last week when they were beaten by Scotland at home, who were in turn beaten by Fiji this weekend

Semantics mate,

Look at the game since it went professional.

I made the same observation on O’Mahony this morning. Bizarre to pull him off your captain as early as the 54th minute when he was such a dominant force in the lineout and showing such leadership. The score was 13-8 to New Zealand when O’Mahony went off, with New Zealand not having scored in 19 minutes and only scored 3 points over the previous 35 minutes. That was an horrendous game changing blunder from Gatland.

2 Likes

You know a bit more about the game than youv been letting on fella

Oz got to the last wc final.

1 Like

Haven’t seen 2nd half yet. Was he injured no? Mate text me at time said be had gone off with a knock