British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Spot on.

Word in Wexford is that Furlong got destroyed in the scrum.

Unfortunately rugby union is on a downward slope in Australia. No interest in it.

1 Like

Didn’t see or hear mention of that, he seemed industrious as usual, I’d say you know exactly what you’ll get.
One thing for sure, if you were following the game here or relying on us for legit opinions you’d be disappointed, you wouldn’t want to go spouting what you read in polite company,

Typical oirish rogbee fan. No care for player welfare

Rolling on Shannon forwards was grand in the AIL.

Good few lads on here know plenty about it but just don’t bother all that much with the shitehawkery that follows any discussion about it on here.

1 Like

Industrious as usual.

Flesh that out mate

Common sporting terminology, I’ve said enough

1 Like

Concerned about the player welfare of Irish rugby players all of a sudden? This is what you were saying about the spear tackle on Brian O’Driscoll by those thugs Umaga and Mealamu only yesterday.

And the week before last.

2 Likes

Its a shame when you think of their tradition.

O Driscoll is a dick mate

He took the piss out of the maoris dance.

Oooooft

Have a bit of respect, mate. TSG was the last forumite to attend a Lions match.

1 Like

Two of my Dad’s pals said he gave away a technical scrum infringement which led to the first try and then the scrum got destroyed for the second one.

Gatland would be wise to resist sweeping changes.

The starting 15 for the first 50 minutes when you take a long look at it should have been ahead. They butchered 2 golden opportunities for tries and Farrell left points behind.

It all depends on Murray’s fitness but I thought Farrell was poor so Murray/Sexton starting would be the first port of call.

Impact from the bench was poor. Itoje not great. Warburton not great.

Obviously Warren is Warren so his first bit of thinking will be “how do I get Sam, George and Rhys into the team”.

1 Like

Their best player and attacker moved back to cover 15 is hardly their ideal set up kev

I watched this there in the evening and have been updated via this thread.

Surely to fuck there’s better than those useless pair of locks AWJ and Kruiss, duds both of them. Warburton is fucked too and beyjaysus the Welsh No.8 Fellatau was better off warming his arse. Farrell with his squinty head action was better off picking mushrooms or overseeing a lighthouse somewhere, he’s another fucking dud.

Gatland is a thick cunt so I’m not expecting much but surely Henderson and Itoje will be the 2nd.rows, North to replace Daly and Sexton to start at 10 are the immediate calls. Both starting props are equally vulnerable.

1 Like

Sad to wake up to @Thumper having deleted all his posts.

1 Like