British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

I agree with all that but with Gatland at the helm, I expect Alun Wyn Jones to play and possibly captain. Alun Wyn Jones is still a top class player even if at the veteran stage of his career he lacks the dynamism of most of the players you mentioned.

I think on the whole we’re very strong 1-10 and Stuart Hogg at full back. The three quarters line worries me though.

@gilgamboa did Gatland officially name his backroom team today?

Tomorrow is the big announcement I think

Plenty speculation Ben Ryan the coach of the Fiji 7s olympic gold medallists is going to be named as the backs coach. Be interesting

1 Like

North will be a vegtable next summer.rule him out

this could be the greatest Loins tour of all time

Tour manager John Spencer (England) has announced the appointment of Robert Howley (Wales), Stephen Borthwick (England) and Andrew Farrell (England) as assistant coaches to head coach Warren Gatland (Wales).

Questions are still being fielded by the newly announced coaching team at a press conference in Kildareshire, Ireland.

They came to Ireland and didn’t include an Irishman?

Ooooft.

Their jealousy of the impeccably run IRFU is staggering.

thanks be to fuck they didnt!

They shouldn’t have been allowed into the country.

Im sure they spent a few quid here so happy days.

Sold out to the schilling again.

:rollseyes:

thats desperate clutching altogether

Greasy hands, greasy tills. Roll your eyes back in your head.

So you have a problem with the British and Irish Lions spending money in Kildare to make an announcement about the upcoming tour; on the basis that there is no Irishman in the management set up. You would prefer I suppose to see it in Cardiff and the money being spent over there.

Wind your neck in. Tantamount to treason what your suggesting.

Of course if it was on below in Killenaard it would be a different story out of you!!

1 Like

Yes. They’re not welcome.

brilliant piece that
its as i imagine you to be sid

What Irish man would you suggest just as a matter of interest?

Did Carwyn James also drink cans of Tuborg while writing polemical political satire and watching three Champions League games simultaneously on illegal INTERNET streams?

1 Like

Eddie O Sullivan :rollseyes:

1 Like