British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Do you think Gatland would work with Eddie O’Sullivan ? :rollseyes:

who was hard done ??

A strong Loins outfit needs strong representation from all Nations (and principality). Gatland is a disgrace of a man and should not be in this position.

the irish defence coach is going.

i doubt the IRFU would be happy to see anyone else going with a big development tour to japan coming up

Good to see the IRFU snub Gatland.

2 Likes

I’d have Dylan Hartley as my captain every day of the week. The 2005 tour of New Zealand must have passed @Horsebox by. The captain pissed off the New Zealanders by throwing grass at them when they were doing their silly dance before the first test and he was stretchered off two minutes later with a dislocated shoulder after Umaga and Mealamu did a job on him.

The 1971 series wouldn’t have been either without the wake up call of the Battle of Canterbury the week before the first test.

1 Like

Would telling you that the British and Irish Lions HQ is in Ireland or have you calmed down yet?

I’d say it would be close to a certainty that Hartley would be sent off or cited out of the tour. There is no other player of this era with so little self control.

He is actually not able to control himself at all and I don’t think it’s even conscious with him. V interesting see will eddie Jones stick with him. Surely he won’t be available for start of six nations

I don’t think there is an iota of doubt but that Jones picks him. Every time.

1 Like

Meh…not so sure…will probably have to give captaincy to someone else for a while anyways. Hartley not that far ahead of Jamie George for hooker spot I’d say leadership all that keeps him there.

I’d make Owen farell or itjoe captain two fellas will be stars of that team for next 10 years

Jones is a tramp himself though so he won’t be swayed by public opinion anyways

1 Like

No

Future LOINS captain Hartley shamed us All tonight

Who did he shame pal? He didn’t shame me he doesn’t stand for me

He shamed his people

So English people. And maybe a few new Zealand family members. They don’t post much

It’ll cut them deeply though

Willie John spent 40 minutes last night telling an audience about his career with the loins. You could see it meant a lot him, he has milked it for 40 years since.

2 Likes

Would you blame him. Better than working.

I’d say the tours were a lot more craic then. To put it mildly

I remember the famous 99 call like it was yesterday

2 Likes

:rollseyes: