British Politics

That seems sensible enough…there’s probably some bangladeshi snowflake saying this is racist though

1 Like

I expect in Bangladesh they certainly do consider Britain’s pathetic attempt to pass their security problems on to them as racist, and they’d be dead right.

I’d expect imperial apologists would see no problem with it, however.

She’s British. A citizen of Britain. They have responsibility for her. If she gets deported from somewhere, anywhere, she is shipped to Britain. That is how this works. A country can’t decide to make someone stateless.

Gosh

I see the point, but legally they’re on safe enough ground if she can claim citizenship elsewhere…according to some international lawyer on the nolan show last night.

So now that the racism angle on this woman has been discredited, Sid moves to it being country on country racism.

4 Likes

You seem angry that you got this one wrong.

I’m surprised, you should be well used to the feeling by now.

What’s the derogatory term for a Bagladeshi person that you would use yourself Sid?

Deflect, deflect, deflect!

From?

Yesterday you didn’t understand what whataboutery was, today you don’t understand what deflection is.

But sure they’re only two of many, many simple concepts you don’t understand.

I suppose its easier if you call everything racism

2 Likes

No Sid I’m asking you because you’ve said that the U.K. are racist against Bangladesh. Given your extensive lexicon of racist terms you’ve used on here over the years, I thought you were just the man to ask for what I need to look out for in public discourse that might be problematic.

No, just the racist things.

I suppose it’s easier for the simple minded to just deny anything is racist, especially the racist things.

I note you aren’t engaging at all with the issue here.

You generally do that when you know you’re on the wrong side of issues.

Which is most of the time.

I am. I asked you a question so I could do some further research about it. I thought you were just the man to ask, maybe you’re just more keen on the mainstream racist slurs.

And still you dig, and still you avoid the issue, because you’ve so obviously shown yourself to be incapable of understanding it, and are now looking desperately for a way out.

Where is the digging? You said the U.K. are racist against Bagladesh so I thought you might have some insight here, especially as you have shown yourself to be quite racist in the past. It’s fine that you don’t on this occasion.

I don’t think they deny it- they just pass it off as edgy humour

Dig up, stupid.

You’re in some fine company here - the sectarian Nordie, the Nazi white supremacist fake Yank.

The colonial clique.