British Politics

Jesus she has gone in two footed here. I know he had his enemies but this suggests he could be prosecuted imo.

A right little prick.

1 Like

As Gavin always told staffers, Offense is the best form of Defense

Strong and stable

Williamson is a snide arrogant little prick in the grandest tory tradition. Weasel will doubtless be handed some city directorship or other despite his sole discernible talent being that he’s a bigot and brexiteer. The uucoam, I hope he sees the inside of a jail, preferably the kind of hell hole like strangeways that he’d happily have sent some poor paddy to back in the day.

On the lives of his children no less

I hope they’re insured.

I can see gavin being rehabilitated soon.

Stiil, an improvement in most respects.

The Harry Kane of UK politics.

4 Likes

He isn’t a traditional Tory. He went to a Comp and then Bradford University. He didn’t study PPE. He was the wrong sort of chap.

He’s like some colonial halfwit back in the day trying to ape the British establishment by being even more of a wanker then they are.

He’s Tory Boy on steroids

3 Likes

Lads thinking public figures tweet, or have a clue about what gets tweeted in their names, do be gas cunts all the same.

Tories taking an absolute pummelling in local elections.

Teresa has said that the loss of well over a thousand seats to the remain parties is a clear indication that the voters want her to deliver brexit.
What a brass necked thick pig of a human being she is.

1 Like

Sure she is hardly going to say anything else at this stage, Brexit is her legacy.

Think the Change UK folks will be shitting it a bit with the Lib Dem surge. Terrible result for Labour no matter the windmilling going on.

Bullet in the head job at this stage.

2 Likes