British Politics

Double space after full stops?

That’s normal practice. So it is.

Since when?

Its how to speak proper

Nice little dig at Tobias Elwood there.

I see Johnson has “ruled out” calling an election before October 31st

Now he is assembling a “war cabinet” (not my words) to plough full steam ahead for no deal

The rhetoric is being ramped up in order to have the election “forced” upon him by Grieve, Greening, Soames etc.

He’s so transparent

100% there will be an election

What’s the majority now, 2 is it?

That’s one more defection

Even if nothing else happened it would be coming through natural wastage if nothing else

Keep an eye on this guy. He’s have engineered an alection by now if he wasn’t certain thats exactly what the Brexiteers wanted him to do. It’s high stakes politics at it’s very best which conversely means, also it’s very worst

Lib Dem Lib Dems Lib Dems

we are not here to take part, we are here to take over

Labour and Corbyn :joy:

Alright, Johnson obviously can’t hold on to a majority of 1 until the end of October. He keeps up the hard-Brexit rhetoric, calls a general election and loses a substantial number of seats to Labour and the Lib Dems. What happens to Brexit then?

Actually think that was a good result for the Tories. You would expect hard English nationalism to be fairly toxic in rural Wales but the vote held up reasonably well. Granted though it’s only a week and a half into his premiership.

No deal brexit is dead

offfffft

7 Likes

That’s a clamping

1 Like

The tans think it’s the 19th century

1 Like

This guy fucking rocks. Its moments like this that make me proud of my 1/18th Chinese heritage

4 Likes

Sent home with his tea in a mug

1 Like

Somewhat reminded of this

4 Likes

Genius

1 Like