British Politics

This must be the biggest political collapse ever? Couldnt believe when I heard Boris and his big landslide was only 2019! This is a far bigger hammering the other way. Why isn’t that the sole narrative?

In Tory held seats the swing to reform is 18%. That’s fucked them. Handed them to Labour.

Reform. And the fact that the Tories are the greatest bunch of cunts that ever lived.

Arlene with dress and nail varnish matching. Who would have thunk it?

What’s the expectation in the North?

Arlene Foster on rte. Its like she has had a personality transplant. Being out of politics seems to suit her. She is almost like a normal person.

3 Likes

Trouble on the 11th and 12th

2 Likes

Mogg is a proper cunt

3 Likes

The future direction of Northern Ireland almost rests on the east Belfast result later

Marie Antoinette delivering the result in Blyth here.

3 Likes

Layvery. Tans don’t get Irish names.

Big Jacks home constituency?

Twitter summed up here. Gavan Reilly highlights an Irish woman with a chance of getting a seat for Labour but because he mentions Reform there is outrage.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1808986507148996948?t=vLYGfTH-7SM0pbmCkR7KjA&s=19

My sources telling me sunak stepping down in the morning

1 Like

The revolver and the glass of whiskey is on his desk already.

Mad Nads is some thundering cunt.

4 Likes

3.0 to Labour, i think they will go on to win this.

Baker is a proper cunt

1 Like

Oh but he’s a baptist, dontcha know.

It’s going to be quite awkward for the 1922 Committee now with their 100 MP threshold for nominating a leadership candidate. Even if they got 100 seats (tbc), no one candidate gets the 100 votes. Twill be an embarrassing a very amusing back down for them (new threshold of 20 …).

1 Like