Nothing Great about Britain

Wonderful to see my old patches of Tooting and Streathem high up there.

Brexit has done to Britain what Trump did to the USA. Split it right down the middle. Go on to bookface and search Brexit. Its actually very entertaining. It would make you ask yourself how in the name of god these halfwits managed to colonize half the planet. The penny still wont sink until the imf are landing in Heathrow

1 Like

Both of those constituencies were strong remainers to begin with. You can be proud of yourself.

1 Like

The amount of time and effort spent on Brexit in the last ten years is amazing. Or wasted.

1 Like

The British need the imf to reduce their public sector bill and public spending. Until they do that they are going to stumble on. They didn’t take the pain in 2009/2010 and chickens coming home to roost. The Russian economy performing better

Nah, you’re wrong kid. They need more people line this lad. A true brit with true grit and all that. Brawn wins over brain every time

1 Like

Completely. Well those in charge are. Every time their mistake is pointed out they deflect and blame something else ; Covid, Ukraine, Small Boats, Striking Workers, Mick Lynch, Marcus Rashford to name a few.

It’s going to be painful for the next 18 months until the election and you’d hope the majority of the population see sense and get the bastards out but some Brits are thick as pig shit and awful bootlickers. Whether Starmer and Labour will be any better , who knows but they won’t be as bad as this lot.

4 Likes

That’ll be the fault of the remainers blocking a pure Aryan brexit mate. Catch up.

2 Likes

Worse again - look at the state of his shitty little “island”.
I’ve seen bigger creamery cans. An utter spoofer.

Adnan Aaftab against immigration. People don’t be long forgetting

2 Likes

Britain and Brexit appear to have a significant number of drawbridge lifters

1 Like

I think they were teachers in Ireland in a previous incarnation

Here you go mate

1 Like

I found another one flatty. Hope youve the bunker sorted out.

Here’s the “Chief Brexit Negotiator” Lord Frost making excuses for Brexit not working properly. @Bandage

2 Likes

He is the epitome of a fat cunt. I absolutely despise him

4 Likes

Brilliant podcast. Thanks

What a family.

It’s just Boris innit.