- A Newcastle fan punches a horse.
- Millwall supporters scrapping with each other at Wembley.
Paul O Connell MBE kicking a fellow British cub in the head
- Liverpool fans doing the conga to celebrate the death of Margaret Thatcher.
- mick philpott
Stoke fans today
- Bradford City supporters and stewards scrapping yesterday.
Two British teams bating the shite out of each other…
An Everton fan was stabbed after their game with QPR yesterday.
- Doped up Brit Bradley Wiggins and his Rupert Murdoch-sponsored Sky cronies winning the Tour de France by foul means
Is this supposed to be fantasy or reality?
Faldo & Fooley
You’ll find out in time my ornery friend
[quote=“Sidney, post: 759284, member: 183”]1. A Newcastle fan punches a horse.
That maybe the greatest video on the interweb.
The place is well & truly broken alright.
He punched a horse
I’m glad cunts like you have fucked off out of our country…
You’ve got a bit of a man crush there lad…
Sorry dont swing that way but whatever floats you boateen lad…
Stop obsessing with me…I’m not that interesting
Take the compliments man. He is a sweetheart really.
This is how you punch a horse