Bruce Springsteen thread

+1

Lads recreating their youth. Time to move on.

It never ends well.

They’d be better off going to see the Pet Shop Boys in Cork on June 22nd.

You must have humped the leg off fagans slacks at this point.

3 Likes

Seethe away. Why don’t you go over the Munster Final thread and demean yourself with whingey comments about your Limerick overlords again?

dog_humping-min

Being edgy doesn’t suit you.

I am going to girona on Tuesday with Ryanair
They would not have any flights up for next year at this stage. Plenty time to work this out.

1 Like

Right, I’m back on the bandwagon

1 Like

Aw jesus, takes me back, that is one of the greatest intros you will ever hear

Is this waiting room thing new on Ticketmaster?

Got most of the tkts we needed for Fri. Have two Sunday tickets I need to swap for Friday.

I likes Bruce. But i’m beginning to reconsider
after seeing the plethora of absolute wankers on twitter whining because they couldn’t get tickets or crowing because they did.

3 Likes

The Oirish are real event junkies.

There’s a load of money in the country at the moment

It totally reinforced my thoughts on why not to go to one of his gigs here. Full of pompous RTE cunts and cunts from all other walks of life. Never again I said all those years ago as I trudged out of a sodden RDS. Today only served as a reminder.

2 Likes

There is a load of money amongst a certain demographic. The people who will complain that we must not be in too bad a state of affairs in this country with cost of living if Springsteen can sell out along with Garth Brooks, miss the point that that demographic of people who will attend those shows are the ones who have benefited from being of a certain vintage when it was easier to buy a house, get gold plated and early retirement pensions etc.

2 Likes

There’s a load of savings post Covid and cost of living hasn’t fully hit home to people yet but it will by end of summer.

A few mortgage rate increases will curb a lot of spending very quickly.

If you walk around Dublin any night there’s no shortage of money right now

I was in the queue from before 8. Went from position 25000 down to 4000 but needed to bring the lads to school so I left it and will get a ticket off some wanker who has money now but will have no money then

The queue was really random. I was in the waiting room before my sis in law and she was 12,000 when the queue opened but I was 35,000.